iClear 30?

spydre

Okay, I know several of you have experience with this, at least a couple, right? One comes with my MVP. The last one I just tossed aside until hubby needed an extra tank, and I gave it to him.

This is dual coil correct? So what resistance do they usually come in (101vape doesn't say), and is that PER COIL or total? Will I have to crank the wattage up way high to get a good vape off of it?

Also, it's a plastic tank....the evods don't taste plasticky, but does the iClear? And how much of a pain is the top coil, much less changing it?

My VTR came with an iClear 30s, which is the dual coil. Here's another plastic tank that impresses me. NOT. It came with 1.8 ohm dual coil. I've got my Evic up to 4.3 volts, 10.2 watts and still get little vapor. The same juice is in my KPT2, 1.8 ohm single coil on my K100 and it blows out so much vapor I had to open the window to let it air out a bit. Put the iClear 30s on my K100 and...holy wimpmobile, Batman! It gives off a wispy whimper of vapor with a super harsh throat hit.

Maybe I got a dud. Maybe I'm not doing something right. Dunno, but I'll tell you this: I won't be spending money buying another one of these when the KPT2 blows it away hands down. :D

ETA: Just on a whim I took off my drip tip and replaced it with the one that originally came with the iClear 30s and...the throat hit's not quite as harsh. Still muting the flavor and still majorly wimpy vapor. *sighs*

Edited by Tameiki

Having coil difficulties, out of desperation I tried the iClear last night. Holy wimpmobile is right. Two ohms, straight. And it has no ooomph. It may be a bad coil, the way my luck is running. It kinda fizzles.....wicks are plenty wet, I just, well I can't describe what the firing sounds like....and maybe top coils sound different when they fire, but this is......yeah, as soon as I can get a working coil back in my other RY4 tank that well, works (bad luck with coils not working the last 24 hours or so), I'll be tossing this aside.

EDIT: Oh, and I put the stock drip tip in before trying another drip tip, now I can't get it off to put a different one on.

Edited by spydre