ecblends

What are people's experience with ECBlend? I'm looking to get Honeysuckle and Chocolate. Are they good enough I should be alright just diving in to a couple bottles? I'm short on cash, so getting samples and shipping before gettle a bottle is a little difficult. I'm looking for cheap, but decent.

Dragon series is awesome!!! Gotta steep fo sho. I just tried a new method for steeping where I put a heating pad under a box. I then put the juice bottles in with the caps off. Heating pad was set to med/high. I honestly think it sped the steeping process up by 5-7 days. I only tried it with the complete dragon series. I also had dragon bottles that I had sit with the lids on with no heat.

Yeah, if you're impatient, I would definitely do the hot water steeping method. I've had six bottles here (can you believe, 5 ml, $2.50 a bottle, easiest sampling in the world!), I believe they were mixed November 12, or maybe that's when I got them, and only one is fully steeped yet - and that one is a keeper. One of them I can tell I'm not going to keep, even though it's not fully steeped. The flowery, perfumey note that seems to come through with almost every honey containing recipe is there, so, yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm just going to dump the contents I tanked up yesterday back in the bottle, give it to hubby if he's interested (I doubt it), and move on. The other one that I have tanked from yesterday I still can't get a handle on today. So, back in the bottle, steep some more.

Next time I get anything from EC Blends, I think I most definitely will speed steep, although supposedly some are good right out of the bottle. These six that I got this time had no taste right out of the bottle when they were shipped.

The biggest benefit to me, with EC Blends, is cost. They beat out just about everyone on cost, except for my go to B&M here, and on some sizes they beat them out, too! Not on the, I think, 60 ml sizes, but on 30, definitely.

Beat tte bm here.

Um, what? Yeah, it was early, I know there's a typo in there, and considering what I end up typing on my Nook when I'm lying in bed or watching TV (not on my phone with auto-correct suggestions or my PC with spell check), I'm usually pretty good at deciphering those. Beat them here?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude.

Um, what?  Yeah, it was early, I know there's a typo in there, and considering what I end up typing on my Nook when I'm lying in bed or watching TV (not on my phone with auto-correct suggestions or my PC with spell check), I'm usually pretty good at deciphering those.  Beat them here?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude.

Wow, that was pretty bad.

ECblend beat the b&m here where i was going.

Do you mean price wise? Well, most online stores beat out B&M's price wise (except my one B&M is GREAT on prices) and EC beats out almost everyone on price. Maybe not Juice Mafia, or some others that I haven't heard of, but the ones I've looked at (which I admit, hasn't been a great many).