Is There Any Part Of The "e-Cig" That Doesn't Get Thrown Away?

nemesis

i never used or even saw an e-cig in real life, but i just ordered my first kit and juices etc just now *yay*

but i was wondering, is every part of the actual cig eventually thrown away? like the atty and batt and stuff

from pictures i only see it being 3 parts

so is it that, the only thing you keep permanently is the chargers and stuff that comes with the kit?

also another thing, i ordered the joye-510 manual kit, is that all i need?

i ordered 3 30ml juices 3 extra attys and 1 extra battery (not including the ones from the kit) and a case as well

thanks

Edited by nemesis

i never used or even saw an e-cig in real life, but i just ordered my first kit and juices etc just now *yay*

but i was wondering, is every part of the actual cig eventually thrown away? like the atty and batt and stuff

from pictures i only see it being 3 parts

so is it that, the only thing you keep permanently is the chargers and stuff that comes with the kit?

also another thing, i ordered the joye-510 manual kit, is that all i need?

i ordered 3 30ml juices 3 extra attys and 1 extra battery (not including the ones from the kit) and a case as well

thanks

Thats all you need even the charges after a long while probably wear out if you spend a lot of time at your desk sooner or later you will want a pass through but your set for a while good luck i hope it goes as well for you as it has for me

cindy

The 510 is a great choice for starters. That is what did it for me. Gives a great throat hit and lots of vapor. The only one I like better is the VP2 that I just rec'd. Good choice and happy vaping.

Edited by Mark

You will pretty much keep everything until it breaks. Then when it breaks you keep it just because. Who knows maybe you may want to take it apart later? :lol:

Atomizers normally need to be replaced every month or so and batteries every 3 months. Although on the 510 I've yet to have a battery crap out.

You will pretty much keep everything until it breaks. Then when it breaks you keep it just because. Who knows maybe you may want to take it apart later? :lol:

Atomizers normally need to be replaced every month or so and batteries every 3 months. Although on the 510 I've yet to have a battery crap out.

Same here. I keep everything. I still have my G.I. Joe from 1971. My batts and attys are still strong a month and a half later. If you got 3 30ml of juice and extra batt and atty with the starter kit, you have more than me.

When reading the instruction booklet that came with my 510, it said the batteries can be charged up to 300 times. So if you charge the battery once a day they would last almost an entire year. I thought that was very interesting.

I have yet to have a 510 battery die yet, and I think I at least put that many charges on at least 2 of them by now. (have 4 total)