Vendors/manufacturers and chocolate flavoring

spydre

Okay, I'm wondering if you more experienced vapors know, or can taste whether the majority of vendors or manufacturers seem to use the same chocolate flavoring.

The reason I'm asking is this: as I posted back in September, after my seizure in September, the chocolate flavored vapes that I have (Milk Chocolate from Better Vapes, Chocolate Banana from Vape Dudes, and Hot Chocolate from Better Vapes), I could no longer taste the chocolate flavor in my vapes. Held pretty much true for other chocolate vapes that I sampled - I could taste the other components, but not the chocolate.

So I'm wondering if they all use maybe the same brand chocolate flavoring, or if I'm just not picking up on any of the chocolate vape flavorings, no matter what brand?

I would have to agree, over time I have tried many "Chocolate" flavorings and not a one so far has ever really tasted like chocolate. They all have a funny fake flavor that just don't cut it. If anyone knows of one that I haven't tried I would be glad to give it a try.

No, I agree. Have never had a great chocolate. For some reason it just doesnt make a great vape. It'll pass when mixed subtly with other stuff bit as soon as it shows itself , meh

Can't ask hubby about it because hubby doesn't like chocolate as a rule - I almost asked him if he could taste it in the milk chocolate juice, but rather than that I just washed the tank out because I'm not going to attempt to vape in hope of getting a chocolate taste unless I have variable voltage/wattage in my hand. Tam, I was thinking of trying out EC's chocolate coconut next month, as I don't like Almond Joy, but I LOVE mounds. I'm not giving up on chocolate, and I only sometimes have days where I would be able to taste it.

Comp, Chocolate banana was awesome.....until that stupid seizure. Tasted good enough that after my little sample bottle I ordered a 30 ml bottle, and was just over 1/2 way through it when I had that stupid, stupid seizure. And now I still have just about that same amount, because all I can taste is the banana. The Better Vapes Milk Chocolate, as I recall, was good too, but more sensitive to tasting burned. But the Chocolate Banana, I got a 10 ml bottle, and went through it in like 3 - 4 days (well, okay, I did spill a couple ml when I accidentally unscrewed my evod a couple of times instead of taking if off my zmax - that happened twice).

The chocolate malt with extra flavor might be right up your alley. This is good right out of the mailbox but gets even better with a little steeping. The mounds flavor, if it's anything like FLaN, will definitely be better with steeping. :)

the only chocolate I have tasted and liked was vapalicious's thin mint. The rest of the chocolates i have tasted seemed off to me. But taste is subjective

See! I would LOVE to find a thin mint that I can TASTE the chocolate on. I miss my chocolate vapes.