Healthy Vapor?

jdbranham

If that is the case then the lower flashpoint stuff would vaporize and leave the stuff you are trying to ingest in the device. We are using 8 to 15 watts,cooled off by the vaporization of the liquid. Most vitamins and minerals just pass through you when taken in tablets or liquids.

You don't want to add ANYTHING containing melatonin or seratonin into your system without having a measured amount. In other words, the only way to get melatonin is the OTC supplement, because you only want about, I think it's a 3 mg total dosage before bedtime. Seratonin, I'm really surprised that they are able to sell anything with seratonin OTC, but I see that they can. Seratonin is NOT something you want to take as a "supplement", it's NOT regulated, not controlled, etc., and that's a MAJOR player in brain chemistry.

As far as vaping caffeine, yeah, under normal circumstances, caffeine is all fine and dandy, as long as you do not have excess consumption of it. Even now, doctors are still evaluating how much caffeine is "healthy" for a person to take in. If you think you need caffeine, drink a caffeinated drink.