Difference in tanks?

I don't believe there is a difference. I have a Bella tank I'm actually using at the moment. I have never had an issue with it. They are different then the normal Carto tank tho. Normally you have a top cap that a drip tip fits into and you pull the drip tip, slide Carto down with a tool and fill up. With the Bella tanks the cap and drip tip are one piece, and you pull that off fill up put back on. But they are nice. I like mine.

I don't know a thing about cartos but I do assume they are not a bottom feeder. They don't have wicks like the Viva Novas so they are really a creature all of it's own. Cartos usually go into mods don't they? You are the only person from our forum I have heard use them. I am just drawn to their beauty. Right now they are 20% off so I am so tempted. At one time they had a beautiful aqua color that I loved but it was sold. That's the one thing about those things I don't think there are any 2 alike. I do see an aqua in the clear selection area. One more thing I'm going to ask Santa Clause for.

Carto tanks, the wicks and coils are INSIDE the carto - that thing that runs down the middle of the tank. The cartos either come pre-punched with holes to let juice into the batting inside (think wick) or you get a tool and punch it yourself. I think that may be why hubby had problems vaping a 70/30 mix with his carto flooding. His cartos are pre-punched with two holes, not one, and I think with the thinner fluid, I think he just was getting too much juice in the batting and it would flood. He ended up stealing my iClear that came with my MVP to vape his 70/30 juice

The thing is with carto tanks - you can get them so they hold more than your KPT2 or Davide, but they also burn more juice. I don't know why (and the burn more juice is according to hubby, I wouldn't know), maybe it's because ALL of the batting has to get wet with the juice, rather than the smaller wick we have to get wet with clearomizers/glass tanks?

Troy, Jeff, would you care to weigh in on this? I don't know much about cartos, other than hubby uses them, and he thinks I shouldn't because a lot of times I have manual dexterity issues that would make filling difficult - though I was thinking about the Texas Tough Tank, which fills on the side, however that would be going back to plastic, and I've heard that sometimes the hole can strip.

Carto tanks, the wicks and coils are INSIDE the carto - that thing that runs down the middle of the tank. The cartos either come pre-punched with holes to let juice into the batting inside (think wick) or you get a tool and punch it yourself. I think that may be why hubby had problems vaping a 70/30 mix with his carto flooding. His cartos are pre-punched with two holes, not one, and I think with the thinner fluid, I think he just was getting too much juice in the batting and it would flood. He ended up stealing my iClear that came with my MVP to vape his 70/30 juice

The thing is with carto tanks - you can get them so they hold more than your KPT2 or Davide, but they also burn more juice. I don't know why (and the burn more juice is according to hubby, I wouldn't know), maybe it's because ALL of the batting has to get wet with the juice, rather than the smaller wick we have to get wet with clearomizers/glass tanks?

Troy, Jeff, would you care to weigh in on this? I don't know much about cartos, other than hubby uses them, and he thinks I shouldn't because a lot of times I have manual dexterity issues that would make filling difficult - though I was thinking about the Texas Tough Tank, which fills on the side, however that would be going back to plastic, and I've heard that sometimes the hole can strip.

I dont believe carto tanks burn more juice, its that so much juice is absorbed into the filler it appears that the juice is being used faster. I never liked carto tanks. They were too much of a hassle for me.