Have yall seen these new carved wood batteries?

I do too Uma but that is $160.00. WOW. But they are SOOOO cool!

Uma, my calculating was terribly off that day it would actually be $120.00 for all three. Still a lot of money though. I want one of each too. They are so unique. I think I'll ask Santa Clause for them. I have been a good girl this year. :hope:

I could see these things flying off the shelf big style if it were a mech mod or mod with a dna20. I wonder if its even possible? From my puny perspective I think it could be done. I mean wood is way easier to customize than stainless steel right and much more cost effective. Damn if only I paid more attention in wood class.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that looks very nice and I could think of a number of things vape related I could use the wooden box for.

Yeah, me too. I'm just too good at spending money. Here I am, I KNOW speed steeping generally works, and I'm looking at $50 ultrasonic jewelry cleaners to do the job for me.....granted, I have jewelry that needs cleaned, but I wear, like, 3 rings, plus the boys have class rings, plus hubby's wedding band. I barely ever wear other jewelry, lol. I'm spending our January bonus before it even gets here. But I know hubby won't go for it, so I'm just dreaming.

But the thing with the item AND the box - well, I paid $40 for my MVP which is on it's way here. I can't justify to hubby spending $65 on the VV battery + the box. He won't go for it. LOL.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines