Cartomizer tanks

Curious question. I ask because I don't know.

I understand the reason for a tank. More juice, more vaping between refills.

I understand why some like cartomizers, they don't have all that juice to spill and pre-filled dont have anything to do but swap them.

However... What is the point of a cartomizer with a tank? Why not use a clearomizer? It seems like it's the downsides of a carto with the downsides of a tank, and the added work of punching holes. Plus it's not even screwed together, it relies on gaskets to hold the tank on the cartomizer.

What's the benefit?

Vape heads are a diverse crowd with differing taste and expectations. These are some interesting times as far as the variety of devices to choose from. You just hasta try one and see what you think unless you are quite satisfied with what you are using in which case just smile and go on .

My preferred vapes are

1 Direct dripping

2 Boge cartos

3 Smok 1.7 ohm cartos

4 Evod/T3s/MT3

5 other

I like the taste cartos have and i normally get 3-5 wks on 1 if kept

in a tank and I don't goof and let it run dry.

Good taste,long lasting,economical and mostly fiddle free

that's why cartos are the vape for me :)

Hubby uses carto tanks, switches out the cartos just like we switch out coils on clearos. Pretty sure his cartos hold more than my KPT2s, but he says they burn more juice than clearomizers do, too. Even so, I go through more juice than he does. He doesn't see the logic to it, but he's in class a good chunk of the day. He says, that when he's not in class, and he's outside, it's constantly up at his mouth. I said, Okay, that's fine, but unless I'm going somewhere with your parents, or at their house, the only time I'm NOT vaping is when I'm sleeping. When we are both home, I'm vaping more than he is, I can actually observe it, unless I don't feel well, or something's going on or I can't taste right. Evidently, he thinks I sleep more than I do. And he thinks I should cut back on my vaping. I do have some meds that make me sleep, but the one that almost literally sleep an entire day (napwise, in and out constantly) and then half the night, I'm off of now, for that very reason.