any tips please

hookahhighness

Tips:

1st- It isn't necessary to post the same question multiple times. :)

You've already gotten some good answers,if they weren't what you wanted to hear

ask for clarification. lol

2nd- Never vape a coil until you know the resistance unless you're an expert

coil builder.sub ohm builds can be disastrous if mishandled.

3rd- learn to vape on pre-built units until you know what your juices are supposed

to taste and vape like.Randomly building coils is a just practice until you have an idea what

you want from them and what will work well on your PV.

And a Q: How do you know it's a 3.2 ohm head if it hasn't been wrapped yet?

The coil determines the ohms not the unit it's being put in.

As far as tips on how to wrap the coils refer to your original post,they were asking q's to better

know how to help with your individual situation.If you just want general guidelines folks here can help

with that as well as youtube vids on techniques.

P.S. Different juices like different watts to perform their best,many don't work well at higher power etc.

Ah well thank you man so than what's going to be the difference between 1.8 heads and 3.2

1.8 ohm coils will give a lot more vapor and be a much warmer vape than a 3.2. The 3.2 will be able to withstand a lot more voltage than the 1.8.

The highest I have ever used is 2.5 and now only use 1.8s in some flavors and 2.2s in others.

How should I wrap the 3.2 ohm heads with the thirty Two kanthal and with the 1.8 and 2.2 what size kanthal and what wrap mucho gracias

Why are you trying to re wrap a coil for a pe-made coil head? The head already has a coil in it..... Are you asking how to wrap a coil around a coil? I'm confused as to what you are asking.

Edited by Compenstine

I don't recall anyone here ever recommending a 3.2 coil. :dizzy:

As far as answers to your rebuilding a KPT head there is very good pinned thread It takes you step by step on what you need and how to rebuild a KPT coil.

If that is not what you need Google is your friend "Rebuild a KPT Coil"

Edited by Compenstine

No I bought the heads online a few days ago. And I know how to put it together as in build it only thing I'm lost on is the wraps I should do with what size kanthal and Silica to use on diff size heads. I really do appreciate your input man it does help. Like I said idk one person that vapes. Do thank you Alot.

Just use a Mini Davide on your spinner with a standard 1.8 or 2.2 coil with the voltage around 3.6 - 3.8

You will get along just fine.

I really don't see the point in any coil over 2.5 you will just flatten the spinner quicker.

Has this sunk in or will you post another possibly 5 threads asking the same.

Order Coils in your preferred resistance

Then install the coil

Then vape till your coil goes bad

Reinstall a new coil and repeat

Its not rocket science. Rebuilding and such is an advanced activity that I am not ready for especially when coils are around $1 and last a couple weeks.

Learn the basics of Vaping, then move on a step at a time if you want to turn it into a hobby but I suggest taking a "crawl before you walk" approach. My 2 cents (again)

Edited by bcartervol98