My KPT Mini 2 is haunted, really. Truthfully

spydre

Okay, this is the second time I've laid my KPT Mini 2 down on my desk, on an area covered by a towel (to protect from any spillage, my "vaping area"), and walked away, and come back several hours later to a nearly empty tank. No wet spot, not even any dampness on the towel, and no sign on the tank at all that it had juice leak out of it - as in, no juice residue. Until, of course, I went to fill it and change the coil at the same time, and I got.....messy.

This is the second time this has happened, as I said, the first being a few weeks ago. So.....I think it's haunted.

Edited by spydre

It seems that you have been cursed with a visit from the evil stealth vapor :shuriken: himself. You should be aware that if this continues to happen you will need to immediately perform a complete disassembly of your mini KPT2, soak all parts in the highest quality and most expensive vodka for 24 hours, allow to dry for an additional 24 hours, rebuild with a nano micro coil using cotton as a wick, presoak with your favorite ejuice, complete the assembly process, let it set for an additional 10-15 minutes, check with a volt meter for functionality and if working properly immediately begin to vape. If this evil stealth vapor visits you again I would highly suggest taking it outside, placing it firmly on a small patch of concrete and smash it repeatedly with a sledgehammer until you are certain that that the evil stealth vapor has no way to steal from you again (make certain that you use approved vape smashing protective equipment for your safety and that of others around).

Note: If you don't know or are uncertain of how to perform a complete rebuild I would suggest skipping that part and performing the last step outside. :yes

Good luck.

Edited by dragongunner

Sorry Spydre the above is just me being a little silly. I know the situation is annoying. Sometimes this does happen to me and when it does I tend to rebuild my coil. Obviously it had to leak someplace. Perhaps its just time to replace the head or perhaps a faulty or missing o-ring. Again good luck.

Lol, silly is JUST what I need right now, trust me. Yesterday was a VERY bad day.

I did end up changing the coil out, just in case that was it, and it certainly improved the way it fired, lol.

Hey Spydre sorry to hear about your bad day and I'm certainly glad that I put a smile on your face. I hope today is better.

Hopefully. Unless something else happens, I have no plans to go anywhere, for anything. Monday was a double emergency (not, like, medical emergency, but something that had to be taken care of IMMEDIATELY), and yesterday was, well, I have general anxiety disorder, so between Monday, and some things that were said yesterday morning, I wasn't in too good of shape. I got okay later in the day, though.