Hands down, best juice I've ever tried.

Grant951

Someone at a B&M introduced me to Indigo vapor juice. It's a little on the pricey side, but you seriously get what you pay for! I was like most of us, just had to have that tobacco flavor when I started vaping. Never found a good one, and soon started avoided anything that had tobacco in it. Well a guy at a B&M let me try out his mod the other day and he had Oorah in it from Indigo vapor. There is a bit of a tobacco taste to it, but I'm picking up mostly honey and smores, with a slight tobacco accent. I don't know if that even sounds appealing to anyone, but seriously, you have to try it! It is just amazing! Definitely and all day Vape! If you don't give it a shot, you're missing out ;).

Yup! So worth it! Gotta try it as a treat for yourself!

Okay, look at my sig line. I smoked up to 2 packs a day, and look at my savings so far. I smoked CHEAPIES, and pretty much right now, for the foreseeable future, my vaping budget is going to be limited to what my smoking budget was per month, if not less. Yeah, actually less, because our income dropped, and it's taking a bit to get the correct amount straightened out, but it's still going to be lower. So yeah.....I'm gonna be lucky to get a vaping budget of $100 a month, and so far, that's split between at least 4 or 5 different flavors, and some of those flavors I'm auditioning cheaper replacements. My MAIN all day vape? Costs me $17 for 50 ml. Well, no, that's changed now. They started upcharging for extra flavor, and I get the maximum flavor boost at 70/30 mix.