UPDATE on the MVP issue

spydre

Okay, so six days ago, on November 18th, I narrowed down the issues with burning juices to being most likely caused by my MVP, and began e-mail correspondence with them to try to get the issue resolved. I reported everything I tried, etc. I was finally informed to send it in, they will take a look at it, that there is an RMA procedure under my account, under each order, and that they'd "take care of me." I have the choice of getting a replacement MVP, or getting another mod from their site, or getting a full refund. As much as I would like to get an SVD and have switchable batteries, I think hubby has gotten attached to the 18650's I gave him that he now uses in his mod, and I'm not sure we can swing two more 18650's, so I may just get an MVP back, although if I do, I'm definitely asking for a 2300 mah Spinner for Christmas......although maybe, I can just get the SVD, and take one of my 3 batteries back, and have two be part of my Christmas.....

At any rate, I'm waiting for them to get back to me on the RMA with mailing instructions back to them.

Did I mention to ya'll that the RMA for my MVP FINALLY came back yesterday, and it was mailed out, priority, insured, etc., yesterday. Will reach there probably by Saturday, but heh, Turkey Day weekend, they won't be there, so they'll have it in their hot little hands on Monday. I'm stuck with eGo sticks until my replacement MVP gets back.