different vendors

I am truly shocked at just HOW MUCH the same flavor can vary between different vendors. Menthol at CT Vapes - OMG.

Settling on another shop for Menthol - meh, it's better than licking grandma's old dish of mints.

Menthol/Mint is the flavor I'll cope with getting anywhere when I can't get my preferred brand, or I'm completely out. I figured, How bad can you possibly **** up mint and menthol?

They all have signature ingredients so you pretty much have to try them all and decide which ones you like. There are some domestic brands people rave about but all the liquids taste like the same chemical to me.

Yeah, I'm currently trying out different vendors versions of juices I like, hoping to find a vendor that either sells them cheaper, or in a bigger bottle (my 555 is $15 for 30 ml, and they don't sell bigger than 30). So I've been getting the smallest "sample" type bottle of whatever you can get from a vendor (for EC Blends it's 5 ml for $2.50), so my first "test batch" from them was six juices, for just over $19 including shipping, all currently steeping right now. There's one that yeah, if EC Blends has one that tastes similar, I'd like to get, after it's steeped up, because they have bigger bottles, and their 50 ml bottles are just a touch more expensive (like $3) than the 36 ml bottles this comes in, but $12 for 36 ml isn't a bad deal, so unless I see something that comes in at a lot better value, I'm not in a rush to replace that. My biggest issue is my Kick Ash and my Jive 555 from Vapor Beast - $15 for 30 ml (which, I agree, a lot of suppliers charge), but they only sell 15 or 30 ml bottles....which I would be ordering, um, frequently.

Well, for me, when I try out a flavor, obviously my b&m's comes first, two of them have better prices than anyone online, one because he's a juice maker, and was an online store first, the other because they've gotten really good deals. The two other b&m's are more expensive, but I like at least starting with the b&m so you sample it, take bottle of it, and then if they have a supplier online, order it online cheaper (usually - but Boba's Bounty, and juices from that vendor, are a couple bucks more expensive on the website).

BTW, if anyone knows of a honey type flavor/honey tobacco type flavor particularly that does NOT taste flowery, let me know? The only one that I've tasted so far since I've been looking that hasn't has been the variety at Vapor Beast, and again, $15 for 30 ml, nothing bigger than 30 ml (so no discount for buying a larger amount than 30 ml) and I can go through that. If I wanted to buy multiple bottles, I could buy three from Chi-town and get like 50 cents off per bottle.