Where is the best place to find a Sigelei 19

spydre

Okay, once the third hits, I'll be in the market to purchase a Sigelei 19 for Christmas for hubby. I want to get it someplace that's priced decently, that hopefully has a decent reputation. I found one on sale....but of course it was out of stock. The two others I found were between $25 and 30. I didn't even check Fasttech, because for one, he wants genuine Sigelei, and for two, it's a Christmas gift, so I don't have time to wait on shipping. Father's Day, anniversary, and his birthday gifts were all delayed because of payday and/or shipping, I don't want Christmas to be, too.

Thanks in advance

*sigh*

He's been looking at this for a while - since before he got his Nemisis clone, IIRC - I specifically remember hearing parts of that review - specifically the part about what is on the monitor behind him, and about turning the battery around backwards; we even talked about the backwards battery thing.

It's not my decision to make, and frankly, well, if I put anything vaping related on my list, if I hope to have him get it for me, then I should get this for him.

Well, he says there are more versions out than just that one, so I asked him to send me a LINK to the specific version of the sigelei 19 that he wants.....I know there's like a 19b, or an e as well, and if I don't get told EXACTLY what to get him, he's not getting it.

Edit: Jeff, you did it! He never bothered to get me a link, so I checked that link, and thought that MIGHT be what he was thinking about, because he was talking about a later version, and that's the exact one!

Edited by spydre

Make sure you stay away from the 19 and get a 19b. It has an upgraded switch in it and won't have the misfires. Also just as a side note. Segelei is a cloning manufacturer. The 19b is an Nzonic clone. But they price difference is ridiculous so the 19b is the way to go. Also you can purchase the upgraded top cap for the 19b that has the Nzonic style to it. Vaportekusa is where I would get it. :)

Yeah, the vaportek one is actually the one he wants. The nzonic head, the getting rid of the magnets, etc. Of course, now he's got a pretty good idea that I'm getting it for him, and he knows how much I'm paying for it, too, but that can't be helped. I just hope he doesn't try to buy his other gifts on his own, because then I'll have to stop him, and once again, he'll know everything he's getting for Christmas.

I would also recommend the 8w. That is the caravela clone and really nice too. I just don't like the telescoping version. :)

Yeah, he thought about the 8 for about a minute and a half. Not sure why he changed his mind.