Guilt

lol... I kind of know what you mean. I started vaping with the intent to quit smoking and then wean off nic and then stop vaping. However, now I find myself enjoying vaping so much, I can't see stopping any time soon! Even if I drop the nic! As a result I find myself questioning what I am doing when I vape a lot.

BTW... you seem to refer to being nuts as a bad thing... I beg to differ. Its all good, that's what makes people interesting :dribble: !!

I chain vape so I get it. My wife was always (not so much now) getting on me for vaping to much. saying "You always have that with you and you use it constantly, you use it more than ever did cigarettes." My response, "I can always go buy a pack and be done with it..." the answer would always be te same, "No." LOL so yeah vape away and leave the guilt behind. :yes

I don't know if guilt is the right word for me. I do experience fleeting moments of reservation where I question myself about it. But when I look at the benefits of vaping and the lifestyle change for me, so many positives have come out of this I can't say I feel guilty about it at all.

I chain vape so I get it. My wife was always (not so much now) getting on me for vaping to much. saying "You always have that with you and you use it constantly, you use it more than ever did cigarettes." My response, "I can always go buy a pack and be done with it..." the answer would always be te same, "No." LOL so yeah vape away and leave the guilt behind. :yes

Are we married to the same woman? LOL

Maybe its a wife thing... I catch all kinds of guilt trips (mostly if I buy anything for vaping, and I mean ANYTHING). I can show my wife all day how much I have saved not smoking analogs verses what I have spent on vaping, and she will still say that I should not be spending anything. LOL.

I know she really does not want me to go back to smoking, and I can see that it could be annoying with me buying new stuff (she is a very light social smoker, like 5 analogs in 6 months). She does not have a smoking habit that would make her go out and buy a pack everyday, so she does not understand. I would have to spend that money anyways, so I don't feel guilty if I am spending less on vaping and saving my health in the process.

Note: My wife rocks!!! (just in case she reads this, lol)

Maybe its a wife thing... I catch all kinds of guilt trips (mostly if I buy anything for vaping, and I mean ANYTHING). I can show my wife all day how much I have saved not smoking analogs verses what I have spent on vaping, and she will still say that I should not be spending anything. LOL.

I know she really does not want me to go back to smoking, and I can see that it could be annoying with me buying new stuff (she is a very light social smoker, like 5 analogs in 6 months). She does not have a smoking habit that would make her go out and buy a pack everyday, so she does not understand. I would have to spend that money anyways, so I don't feel guilty if I am spending less on vaping and saving my health in the process.

Note: My wife rocks!!! (just in case she reads this, lol)

I AM the wife, and I'm the chain vaper. Today, because of issues, I'm at my in-laws' from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm. Well, hubby threw a fit about it, but I brought my whole tackle box, because even though I have to go outside to vape, I don't know what I'm going to want to vape, and don't know how much I'm going to go through in 14 hours (NOTE: not as much as I would have as I slept for five hours). So yeah, hubby freaks out about how often I change tanks, how much I vape, etc. But I don't. It keeps me from smoking. And as long as I'm not spending as much, I'm good.