No room! No room!

I need a bigger vape case. I want to carry 2 batteries, a charger, and 5 flavors with a clearo for each case. That is not happening in the case that came with my eGo. Where would I find such a godsend?

LoL at myself. When I bought it, I said "I'll just get a little one ans stick to one flavor". Oh the lies we tell ourselves.

The ego cases come in different sizes... I have a large one and I carry 2 Vision Spinners, a Charger, 4 - T3S , about 40 Q-Tips, and 3-4 Replacement coils in blister packs. and still have a little room left.

I picked mine up for $12 at a local B&M, but you can get them a little cheaper online I would imagine.

Edited by Havamal

I have the standard case and now carry 1 1300mah Spinner, 1 charged 18650, 4 KPT 2s, a couple dozen QTips, and 2 coils at all times. The charger is the kicker for me so I bought one for work and several for home so I didn't have to carry one everywhere.

Digital camera went belly-up, so I now have a small camera case crammed with all sorts of vapn' stuff ...... with plenty of room for more.. Plenty of inexpencive ones in different sizes and configurations at Wally-World.

I need a bigger vape case. I want to carry 2 batteries, a charger, and 5 flavors with a clearo for each case. That is not happening in the case that came with my eGo. Where would I find such a godsend? LoL at myself. When I bought it, I said "I'll just get a little one ans stick to one flavor". Oh the lies we tell ourselves.
They have this case at Walmart and maybe other places I picked it up for under ten dollars and wasn't a bed deal I use it all the time.8azuzesa.jpg Edit: they have it where they sell the diabetic supplies at. Edited by Mrwaylon

I use a big case that came with a tmobile smart phone, it's perfect. I went by a tmobile store and asked if I could buy another one, the had a bunch that came off the demo phones, I asked how much? He replied your a tmobile user so it's free..I asked how much for five of them? He said 20 cash, I'm sure it went in his pocket. I have sold all for 20 each...lol it's the My Tmobile case that works best..

Ooooh that looks nice.

I use that case as well, elastic came out on one side so I have sewn leather and Velcro on that side in it's place. I fit 2 mods, an ego, 2 batteries, and 10 tanks, and the pouch I use for spare coils and drip tips, it goes everywhere I go.

I have two cases for when I go out and about. The first is the double eGo case. I don't use that much anymore, since I generally take more tanks out with me now, since I have more taste issues now, it takes me longer to settle on a taste (especially in the mornings, or close to bed time. So what I'm using now (and even carrying my tanks up to bed with me since I switch them out so frequently some evenings while we are sitting in bed, watching tv, cuddling the doggie.)

Anyway, I don't know what it was originally for, but it's a case logic case. Elastic strap across the middle of one side perfect for holding a spare battery if my MVP is running low, and, well a netted area like MrWaylon's (only sideways).

The whole sideways thing CAN be a problem, simply because it zips along the side, so if you hold it the wrong direction, or move it the wrong direction, everything falls out of the pocket, so it just kind of rattles around loose.

They have this case at Walmart and maybe other places I picked it up for under ten dollars and wasn't a bed deal I use it all the time.8azuzesa.jpg Edit: they have it where they sell the diabetic supplies at.

Thanks. I'm looking for one like that. 8 to 9 inches long would be perfect.

Currently, I have to stuff 2 iTaztes, 1 Spinner 1300, 1 KGO 1200, 1 Twist 650 and 8-9 clearos into a small eGo case. A reason I still prefer smaller tanks like evod and mini T3s on the go.