New Blu Batery Pack

ok, heres the thing...blu recalled all their PCCs and issued new ones. everyone who has been on the forums for a while knows that ive been slamming these guys at every turn. appearantly Blu doesnt read the vapor talk forums. so anyways...i just recieved my free replacement pack in the mail today, but i have used my old one in like 4 months. what do i do with the new one?

tear it apart and look inside?

start smoking blus again?

save it for the "emergency pack"?

mail it the vaprlife with a note saying "hey Jeso, go to town. see what you can make with this thing"?

what do you guys think? are there any cool mods i can do to make this thing work with the stuff im currently using?

ok, heres the thing...blu recalled all their PCCs and issued new ones. everyone who has been on the forums for a while knows that ive been slamming these guys at every turn. appearantly Blu doesnt read the vapor talk forums. so anyways...i just recieved my free replacement pack in the mail today, but i have used my old one in like 4 months. what do i do with the new one?

tear it apart and look inside?

start smoking blus again?

save it for the "emergency pack"?

mail it the vaprlife with a note saying "hey Jeso, go to town. see what you can make with this thing"?

what do you guys think? are there any cool mods i can do to make this thing work with the stuff im currently using?

I hear that the Blu pack and batteries are opposite polarity of a 510 battery so when mine comes in i am taking my old one apart and gonna try to swap the wires on the charge plug that the battery plugs into.Maybe I can make a 510 charge pack with it.Heck for 10$ you cant beat it if it works and for my old one its a free try...

there may be hope for blu yet. their attys are the same size as a 510 atty. plus their usb outlets are good for other people's pass-throughs. still working on what to do with the battery pack. perhaps i can attach it to an atty and vape from it. :D

but im still looking for more ideas ideas