atmos xk

I was I need of a tank an had to buy one from a B&M I had never heard of it "atmos xt" it vapes pretty good but I can't find replacement coil online or at a B&M any help on finding one would be great I also have a kpt2 but everything taste burnt in it have changed the coil 5 times in the last week but still seem to get a lot of dry hit no matter the juice. Have tired 3 different brands

Looks like it is a carto tank, I did find them in a search and found that the only thing you could buy were DH atomizes at $25.00ea. At that price for replacements I would toss it as you just said. I don't know if other carto tank atomizers will fit it so I can't advise you on that. There are much better tanks with rebuildable coils for around $18-$25.

As far as the dry hits on the KPT2 What is the PG/VG ratio of your juice? High VG juice don't wick very well.

Remove the top stem of the kpt2 atomizer. There is wicking on top or the coil, remove it, Dry burn the coil until it glows nicely and the wick turns white again then place the stem back on without the extra wicking that was on the top of the coil.

I tried removing the top flavor wick with no luck I get a few good pulls then I start getting dry hits again even if I try an puff it a few times with out firing the coil first it still does it a lot. Have tried evo brand juice an one by white rinon dont know the pg/vg on those but they dont look thick. An one that was mixed for me an it 50/50 they all act the same

I leaked right out of the box I got that to stop but can't fix the dry hits have tried removing one the two wicks with no luck I have even tried dif type wicks even made on from cotton with no luck. I really like the look an feel of the kpt2 an love the draw on. But to tell the truth I'm about ready to throw it out the window an go back to the tanks that came with my itaste :'(

I wonder if your pulling too slow. I know with my kpt2 if I take a slow drag I sometimes get a burnt dry taste but if I take a faster longer draw its ok. I have to use different techniques for different tanks, so sometimes I forget and will draw slow on the kpt2, but when I notice it and change my technique it's all good.