Atty

Lol well if the Grammar police are going to show up, they should know the "correct" term would be Atomizers, with one T, and the word Grammar, does not contain an "e" :)

I said grammar not spelling ,I cannot find the spellcheck feature on this site.

I use it regularly, on every post, except on a few by accident. The spell checker when replying is the check mark with the ABC above it in the upper right hand of the reply screen. Also, I make it a strict rule never to correct another members spelling even when quoting, it's just rude to make fun of someone's mistakes in public. Now my children hate me because in the house I'm the grammar and spelling Chief Of Police.

I am a Beatle fanatic. Well, also a music fanatic. But seriously, I could probably write a book on them, although I think there are already WAY too many already. I dont go to conventions or anything, but I LOVE them. I DO collect music memorabilia. I have 6 autographed Elton John albums and 2 personal checks from Bernie Taupin ( Eltons lyricist ). I HAD an autographed Joe Walsh Stratocaster, that I recently sold due to my financial debacle. It hurt to let that go. ANYWHO, back on topic ,

Atty was a man who thought he was a cartridge, but he knew he was a batt.

Atty thought he looked a lot like Danny Partridge, even tho his bridge was flat

Get Atts, Get Atts, get Attys on your VP3...... :whistle:

Sung to the tune of "Get Back", off of the "Let It Be" album. Notice Paul was the only one with a red background on that one, the rest were black. That was my first Beatles album.

Paul is a dead man, miss him, miss him, miss him.

Edited by TheSmokingMan

Sorry, it's just after reading the post I thought I could have a little fun with ya. Trust me, by making posts like that I leave myself wide open to comments about my spelling/grammar, and I make plenty of mistakes. Luckily I'm thick skinned and can take whatever these guys can dish out!

I use it regularly, on every post, except on a few by accident. The spell checker when replying is the check mark with the ABC above it in the upper right hand of the reply screen. Also, I make it a strict rule never to correct another members spelling even when quoting, it's just rude to make fun of someone's mistakes in public. Now my children hate me because in the house I'm the grammar and spelling Chief Of Police.

Although you'd never know it by some of the whooper mistakes I've made on this forum...I am "the grammar and apelling Chief of Police" in my family. Even though my "kids" are between the ages of 27 and 31, they know if they slip up I'll be sure and correct them. You should see some of the eye rolling that goes on. Kids. BUT, you know what? I've caught them doing the same kinds of corrections now, too. They SAY it's because I've been such a bad influence on them, but hey, they learned.

Thanks for the info on the spell check. I'd never spotted that before. Except when I tried it just now, it didn't work - said I had to download something, then it came up as "blocked". It all happened too fast to read it all. I may have to do some checking on that. Anyway, thanks for the info.

I was just playin ,that is one of the things I do for a living, is wait for someone to say something without giving it much thought. :) Please don't ever take me too seriously.< I put that word there to spellcheck and I got an error message about ispell not being detected.

apelling Chief of Police" ----lol

:whistle: Well.....I could say I was just testing everyone, or I could say we weren't talking about typos, or I could say that's right what are you talking about?, or I could say I had a headache, or I could say I may need glasses, or I could say @#%^&...

Well, at least it wasn't one of those whoppers I mentioned.

Good catch Mark.