Need help with my Elego Twist

Wolf3672

I repair ego batteries all the time for Central Iowa e cig stores in Des Moines, Iowa. Sounds like the positive post insulator [rubber gasket thing around the firepin inside the head] could be compromised causing a short. The next thing if it wasn't that is most likely a loose wire fom the circuit or the negative [black wire] in the bottom came loose from the bottom cap and needs soldered back on.

I repair ego batteries all the time for Central Iowa e cig stores in Des Moines, Iowa. Sounds like the positive post insulator [rubber gasket thing around the firepin inside the head] could be compromised causing a short. The next thing if it wasn't that is most likely a loose wire fom the circuit or the negative [black wire] in the bottom came loose from the bottom cap and needs soldered back on.

Or...you know...it could just be a simple thing in that the center pin was pushed down too far and wasn't making a connection to the atomizer's center pin.

Just like we figured out about a page or so ago. :)

• 8 months later...

Hey I'm a newbie. I bought an Elego twist today and charged it for a bit with the charger that came with it but on an aftermarket usb plug for the car. The light won't go off on the twist and if I put something on it to vape its like Im holding the button down non-stop! I thought the battery would eventually die but apparently its a good one and no luck yet! It won't turn off either. When I charge it from my laptop, the charger blinks red slowly, not sure if this is normal. Ive been using a pass thru so this is new to me. Im afraid its going to overheat or something and I dont have time to go back to the vape shop today. Any help is greatly appreciated!

post-32741-0-91421100-1407526603_thumb.j

The battery wont die until it has a load n it.

Did you try cycling it on and off with rapid button clicks? (Usually 3 or 5 rapid clicks).

Sounds like your bitton is faulty

Yep, sounds like the button is faulty. I'd take it back to where you bought it and get a replacement. Just running the led won't be much of a "load" so it could run for many days keeping the "light on for you" :D