About to make a big order looking for some direction!

NjVaper

& what's a good ratio & nic level for robust vapor & th?

"The best" anything is whatever works best for you. Seriously, that's the "best" answer we can give because everyone is different, tastes things differently, and vaping is a personal experience. What works for one won't work for another but will for someone else.

A good starting place would be 50 PG/50 VG. More PG = thinner juice consistency, better flavor delivery, more throat hit. More VG = thicker juice (gunks up coils faster), a bit sweeter, more vapor. Also, keep in mind the higher the nicotine level also increases throat hit and harshness.

The nicotine level would depend on the person. If you were a pack a day smoker of a full flavor cigarette and just starting on your vaping journey, then I'd suggest starting out with either 18 or 24 mg of nic until you get over all the other chemicals that were in an analog. After you switch completely and have been vaping for a while you'll find you'll want to lower the nic. My preference these days is anything from 12 mg all the way down to 0 sometimes.

I love EC Blends. They offer 5 ml bottles of juice that you can customize to your heart's content starting at around $2.50 so you can go nuts trying out all kinds of different flavors without breaking the bank. Then, when you hit on a flavor and percentage that you like you can order larger bottles. Other vendors I like are Vapor Dudes and Fuzion. :)

Get a privari and you will not be disappointed..

Provari's nice, hubby has one, but its VV only, and 510 only. And even when I bought my zmax, I was 50/50 on eGo and 510 threading.

"The best" anything is whatever works best for you. Seriously, that's the "best" answer we can give because everyone is different, tastes things differently, and vaping is a personal experience. What works for one won't work for another but will for someone else.

A good starting place would be 50 PG/50 VG. More PG = thinner juice consistency, better flavor delivery, more throat hit. More VG = thicker juice (gunks up coils faster), a bit sweeter, more vapor. Also, keep in mind the higher the nicotine level also increases throat hit and harshness.

The nicotine level would depend on the person. If you were a pack a day smoker of a full flavor cigarette and just starting on your vaping journey, then I'd suggest starting out with either 18 or 24 mg of nic until you get over all the other chemicals that were in an analog. After you switch completely and have been vaping for a while you'll find you'll want to lower the nic. My preference these days is anything from 12 mg all the way down to 0 sometimes.

I love EC Blends. They offer 5 ml bottles of juice that you can customize to your heart's content starting at around $2.50 so you can go nuts trying out all kinds of different flavors without breaking the bank. Then, when you hit on a flavor and percentage that you like you can order larger bottles. Other vendors I like are Vapor Dudes and Fuzion. :)

Also good advice.

The Provari is an awesome unit and hands down the best APV I own. Its not VW but thats irrelevant considering you just adjust the voltage to your liking instead of adjusting the wattage to your liking ( side note: there is no such thing as VW, the unit adjusts the voltage to acheive the desired wattage) if you want to use an eGo threaded juice delivery system on it you just need a 510-eGo adapter. No big deal. I do understand people not wanting to spend $180 on a unit. thats steep for anyones budget.

Jeffb, hubby says the adapter doesn't fit all that well, and, of course, he worries about screwing it down too tightly.

I myself, prefer setting to my 7 or 8 watts, depending on the coil, and letting the APV do the math for me. Once I get my Spinner for Christmas, though, I've decided I'm pretty much going to give up on the 1.8s and stick with 2.2 and 2.5. I dropped to 1.8s on my main tanks so that when I'm using my eGo while the MVP is charging, I can still get higher power even with the non-variable eGo, but I'm not really liking how it's more difficult getting the sweet spot, for me, with that low resistance, when using it on the MVP.

Just my observations for ME the last couple of days, but I've also been restless on flavors, too, althou I've been hittin the Jive 555 pretty hard. I got 15 mls Monday on sale, and it's half gone. I cannot even get to Better Vapes to check and see if theirn something similar is close enough to substitute, and if I ordered the EC Blends 555, I doubt it would be here by Saturday. Since two of the local shopes are really affordable, they get first crack before I try EC Blends.

I just want to chime in on the clearos and glassomizers on a mechanical.... I Love them for the sake of portability. I am not gonna run a sub ohm coil while I'm at work. I get plenty of vapor to satisfy my needs and I only own mechanical mods. However I do think RBAs and RDAs have a definite advantage on a mechanical instead of an APV. The APVs won't read a coil below 1.3 ohms (with the exception of a DNA20). So for anyone into sub ohming you would have to go the mechanical route. :) but I loved my kpt1 on my evic.

Okay, it depends on the flavor the ratio that I get. My 618, I get a maximum flavor blend, which is 70/30 and as much flavor boost as possible, and my Kick Ash and my Holy Grail RY4, and Jive 555 come from the manufacturer 70/30, no ability to change it. Just about everything else I get is 50/50, unless it comes differently. I'm currently in the process of dropping to 12 mg nic, except on the Vapor Beast flavors (Kick Ash, Holy grail, and Jive 555) which are down to 8 nic because they don't have 12 nic.