Um, oops

spydre

I alluded to this in another post. Now, I NEVER have my 618 and apple fritter out at the dame time. Two reasons. The are just about identical in color, and the 618 is in the KPT2 with light blue shaded glass, and the apple fritter is in the light GREY shaded glass. Plus, while I LOVE apple fitter, I only vape it rarely, because I have to be in the mood for well, it's not a spiced apple taste -that I would probably vape more - but I guess almost the bear claw it's named after. But yesterday, I had almost all my KPT2 tanks out. We were going to be going to Better Vapes, si I had my Kick Ash out, and my Holy Grail, to see if I could find something similar at Better Vapes (where if you pay $16 it's for a 50 ml bottle). Wasn't sure what I wanted to vape, and I needed to put more juice in the apple fritter tank. I know at one point I had the correct tank for the 618, because I'm sure that's the one that malfunctioned, and was fixed. But when I gathered up my tanks to take with me in my case. I had the 618 on the MVP, but when I tries the R4 at the shop, I had to switch tanks to compare it to my Holy Grail RY4, and I guess I got the tanks mixed up. I KNOW that I ended up with apple fritter in my 618, but I'm not entirely sure if I put any 618 in the apple fritter - and I filled that BEFORE I got the tanks mixed up. But with full tanks, I couldn't see the color of the glass, especially in the crappy lighting in y house, even when I vaped them down to half empty. What I SHOULS have done was epty and rinse out the tank I KNEW I tasted 618 in, but I did that with both of them. But now they are back in their respective tanks, and the apple fritter has a special drip tip to set it apart - which I probably need to get two more, plus more for any future glass tanks I get, my bank account willing.