AGA-T3

Here's Youde's latest take on rebuildable atomizers. It's an RBA that wicks from the center as opposed to one side, and from what I can tell from the online pics, it looks like it's going to be really easy to coil.

DiscountVapers_Youde_AGA_T3__21320.13833DiscountVapers_Youde_AGA_T3_3__04688.138DiscountVapers_Youde_AGA_T3_4__45581.138

I haven't done a whole lot of research yet on who has the best deal on the AGA-T3, but I did find a limited number of them available at Discount Vapers for $49.50 ($52.43 shipped).

Nice, but the tank is a little small for me though. What would make this a tank I would buy at $50.... I would like an extension with a larger tank.option that would come with it. From the pics it looks like it could be an easy add on for it.

Here's a little additional information from Vaping Mad:

The AGA T3 atomizer is the latest development in genesis style atomizers. Brought to you by the makers of the VM Zombie, VM Shot, VM AGI and VM AGT, however this is a completely different set-up to the usual.

Instead of running your wick on the outside of the top deck, the AGA T3 atomizer is set up so you run it down a centre tube. A nifty sleeve covers this tube with wicking holes that are large enough to constantly feed your wick.

The AGA T3 atomizer also sees a new reduced top cap size with 'can't go wrong' air hole placements. 'Bout time gennys shrunk in length!

The design ingenuity doesn't stop there though. Rather than using nuts to screw down your positive wire, the designers have instead created 2 centre pole slits with a tightening ring. This allows you to easily loosen, thread and tighten. No more fiddling with tiny screws and losing them in your shag pile carpet.

The AGA T3 atomizer will blow you away with it's design and outstanding performance. It truly is a game changer!

AGA T3 atomizer SPECS:

- High Grade Stainless Steel construction
- Pyrex tank
- 1.5ml-2.0ml liquid tank capacity
- 3.5mm wick hole, Insulated (suitable for all types of wick materials)
- 1.5mm airhole
- W=22mm, L=46.5mm
- Spare Parts kit included

Manufactured by: Youde Tech

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines