Hybrids

Poppy

I read some older threads here on Hybrids, but was wondering if anyone here is currently using them. Thinking seriously about making the transition. JonBoy's Copperhead looks awesome, but $300 is a bit out of my league at the moment.

For starters I would recommend the hybrid elite. V2 seems to have fixed the switch issue. There is a discussion in the new products forum. That way you can check it out without dropping load of cash.

Who's currently selling the V2?

1376884100.jpg

From rainbowheaventec.com:

Product Description

RainbowHeaven latest Hybrid mod ELITE V2

Main Features:

1: Updated genesis hybrid mod,

2: Made by stainless steel #304, the button made by brass to ensure a good electrical contact.

3: The clear tank made by quartz glass, with 5ml capacity.

4: Not only a hybrid mod, but also a telescope mod.

5: Work with 1pc 18500, or 1pc 18650 or 1pc 18350.

Each Hybrid mod Elite V2 packed by a gift box, with 1pc ELITE v2 mod, 1pc drip tip,

1pc cloth pouch, 1m kanthal wire A-1, 1pc ss mesh, 1pc screwdriver.

MSRP=$80.0/pc, retailers must follow the MSRP, we will stop supply for retailers fail to comply the MSRP.

RainbowHeaven refuse any co-ops (group buying) order, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate for your understanding.

BLACKLIST:

(RainbowHeaven wont offer hybrid Elite to the following web:)

http://www.vaportekusa.com/product_p/elite-hybrid-.htm

http://www.whitestagvapor.com/silver-hybrid-mod-elite-pre-order/

Material: main body and atomizer are made by stainless steel #304 and #303, button made by brass, the clear tank made by quartz glass.

Each ELITE V2 will come with a cloth pouch,

1m kanthal wire A-A, 1 sheet SS mesh 400(30X50mm), packed by a gift box(craft paper)

Atomizer capaity: 5ml.

Recommended atomizer resistance: 1.5~1.8ohm.

WARNING:

1: PLEASE DO REMOVE BATTERY WHEN YOU FIXING THE MESH COIL;

2: QUARTZ GLASS TANK IS RIGID AND FRAGILE, RAINBOWHEAVEN WILL PACK IT VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE SHIPPING, PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN FIXING OR USING IT. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR QUARTZ GLASS TANK.

RainbowHeaven refuse any group buying but only offer to retailers, sorry for any inconvenience and appreciate for your understanding.

I converted my nemesis clone into a hybrid.

Its basically an adapter that screws into the bottom of my atty that allows you to remove the top 510 connecter cap and just screw the adapter with atty on top directly into the mod therefore making direct contact with the battery