Cheapest site selling KPT2?

spydre

Okay, I know I'm going to sound like a cheapskate, but if I'm going to replace my Evods with glass, I need to do it as cheaply as possible, since the KPT2 is more expensive that the full sized Davide - and easier to fill. I found one siye that had them cheaper than Davides by a lot, but it seemed to be a sale, and of course, they were out of stock.

It's OK Spydre, I am a cheapskate too. I have really learned my lesson about going with the cheapest route I can find. I just suggest making SURE it is Kager. Look at the pics too to see if Kager is written on the tank. I looked around and ended up buying my KPT 2s from SweetVapes for just $18.95 each and that's a good price. Just $5.00 S&H for 4 of them and a Spinner. I have never bought anything from them that was not the real deal and worked perfectly from the get go and the last time I ordered I received my package in 4 days. Good luck to ya.

I got 3 of mine from Brian at Veteran Vaper and then ordered another from Sweet-Vapes (realized I wanted 4) because I wanted a couple more AW IMR Batteries and Veteran only carries E-Fest. All the sites I trust are about the same $18.50-$18.95 and outside a co-op I think that is as good as you will do on genuine Kanger KPT 2s.

Edited by bcartervol98

I got 3 of mine from Brian at Veteran Vaper and then ordered another from Sweet-Vapes (realized I wanted 4) because I wanted a couple more AW IMR Batteries and Veteran only carries E-Fest. All the sites I trust are about the same $18.50-$18.95 and outside a co-op I think that is as good as you will do on genuine Kanger KPT 2s.

What's wrong with the e fest batteries? I just bought one and I haven't had a problem with it yet.

What's wrong with the e fest batteries? I just bought one and I haven't had a problem with it yet.

Nothing wrong with them as in defective, I just find the AWs to last longer and be better quality. Its all a preference and situational thing. A lot of people use EFest and love them. My Biased Useless study I did over a month showed the AWs to last a couple hours longer than the EFest, both 18650s 2000mah.

I have 6 of the 18650s in my rotation and 4 are AW and 2 are EFest. Its not like I dont use them, but will buy all AW or move up to a larger capacity Panasonic in the future.

Edited by bcartervol98