Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

From the VT Store:

Grandma's Original Caramel

Crumble Cream

Purple Mini Pro Tank

From Vapor Beast:

2 15 ml bottles of Kick Ash, because they were out of 30 ml bottles.

Now, of course, I'm waiting only on the first package of my four to be mailed, of course it would be the last to get here. And of course, it would be the one with my coils in it.

EDIT: Of course. I just checked the tracking on it. AGAIN. For two days it wasn't updated. Seems for some reason it went to Dallas, and is now at the sorting center in Coppell, TX, so I may see it, day after tomorrow?

Edited by spydre

Now, of course, I'm waiting only on the first package of my four to be mailed, of course it would be the last to get here. And of course, it would be the one with my coils in it.

EDIT: Of course. I just checked the tracking on it. AGAIN. For two days it wasn't updated. Seems for some reason it went to Dallas, and is now at the sorting center in Coppell, TX, so I may see it, day after tomorrow?

Woo hoo! They FINALLY sent it to the right sorting center (Hazelwood, MO), so I should have my coils tomorrow!

Is it just me or do y'all put the tracking number in your favorite bookmark to get to it faster. I must have looked at a hundred times lol

When I get the tracking number, I pull it up, and then leave the page up so all I have to do is refresh! :)

Didn't post it yesterday, but my got my coils (finally) that I had been stalking the shipping tracker of since Saturday. All orders are now fulfilled - until I order more, which will be soon (if not starting today).

Here are the battery holders and Top caps (adjustable pins) for my DNA20 and 30 builds The holders are kinda cool in regards to that you can not put flat top batteries in backwards. Well you can physically do it, but they will not make an electrical connection. The 2nd and 3rd build will more then likely use 6000Mah Lipo batteries so the holder wont be needed. Something similar to This Battery

null_zps8bf13add.jpg

Edited by Proetus

The 1300Mah Spinner was 11.96 and the glass nova's were just under 4 each. Heads we roughly 5 a box if i recall. Just ordered a Russian 91 for 56. Most of the big coops have migrated away from ECF as the rules have gotten extremely thick over there.

The 1300Mah Spinner was 11.96 and the glass nova's were just under 4 each. Heads we roughly 5 a box if i recall. Just ordered a Russian 91 for 56. Most of the big coops have migrated away from ECF as the rules have gotten extremely thick over there.

How do you get into one?

All in who you know. There are alot on ECF, some on Vapeatron. Coops are not instant gratification tho. The Russian 91 coop, the order was placed we are looking at a Minimum of 8 weeks before we might get them. They need to be manufactured, shipped, sorted and labeled then mailed to each person in the coop. The coop for these last items, i paid for in early December, it was a MASSIVE order. Patience is key with these. They can be fast, all depends on manufacturer. I have run Efest coops with 800 batteries, open on friday night, sell out in 3 hours, have the order placed, delivered to me from China and sorted/shipped out to members by Thursday morning. Open to close with all members receiving their order within 7 days. Coops are also about numbers, the more you order the cheaper it is.

Edited by Proetus