Just a thought on the whole FDA possibility thing

I've seen the flu shot to to be too effective to miss it anymore, plus, with MS, if I get the flu, I'll get not only the misery of the flu, but all my MS symptoms will act up as well, and I will truly be in hell. But either 1998 or 1999 (or maybe even early 2000), when the flu season was soooo bad that the hospitals were basically full, and the ER departments had patients on gurneys in hallways waiting to be seen, my husband got it BAD. I didn't. He SHOULD have been hospitalized, frankly. I had gotten a flu shot from work, and I had made sure the kids had their flu shot, and despite hubby spreading his high fever and germs all over the house (and I wasn't the best housekeeper then, either), none of the three of us got sick.

Now, like I said, it's pretty mandatory that I get a flu shot every year, because the fever that goes along with the flu will bring about a pseudo-flare for my MS.

But when I was in Cloud 9 yesterday, we were talking about the FDA action. I mean, vaping has been around for nicotine since, what, 2008 or before? It's just now that they have decided to make rulings on it - and some of them I can get behind - no possession under 18 years of age, etc. I see them putting a tax on it, because now that it's a million dollar industry, they want their share of the pie. I don't know if they'll be successful in regulating flavors, though. The Attorneys General want them to, because they seem to think flavors target kids, but I sure as heck didn't loose my tastebuds when I turned 18.

• 2 weeks later...