Stupid Tank

karbee2

so I re-built my pro tank 2 last night it came out as a lovely 1.3. It was running fine on my SVD all night and this morning. 1/2 way to work this morning it stopped working :( leaving me over an hr from home with no smoke. I am sooooo sad

If I am going to be gone more than an hour I always have my case with 3 extra tanks now that I switched to all KPT 2s for my all day flavors, an extra coil, an extra charged 18650, and a charged 1300mah Vision Spinner as a backup to my Vamo. Without my case I feel naked, as if I do not have my iphone or wallet etc...

If I am going to be gone more than an hour I always have my case with 3 extra tanks now that I switched to all KPT 2s for my all day flavors, an extra coil, an extra charged 18650, and a charged 1300mah Vision Spinner as a backup to my Vamo. Without my case I feel naked, as if I do not have my iphone or wallet etc...

Please don't allow that vision in my memory banks..... Please........Car Dealer running around naked with a Vamo in one hand, Spinner in the other

I went to a Vape Meet on Saturday and felt like a total noob when the battery in my SVD died and I was like oh I got this pulled out the spare took 4 drags then saw the red light.... NOOOOOOO! Moral of this story your back up is no good as a back up if you forget to charge it!... lol. :$

LMOA That is so true, so true. Backups for your backups for your backups!

I went to a Vape Meet on Saturday and felt like a total noob when the battery in my SVD died and I was like oh I got this pulled out the spare took 4 drags then saw the red light.... NOOOOOOO! Moral of this story your back up is no good as a back up if you forget to charge it!... lol. :$

Which is why when I bought the Zmax, I bougt three batteries. In case I forgot to chage a dead one, as I HAVE done that with stick batteries. But when my MVP gets here tomorrow, my stick batteries WILL be my back ups, in case it stops working for some reasonn when I'm out.

Ok it gets better the next day I took two tanks to work and two batteries. The press fit top on my tumbler tank broke and the coil on my kpt2 popped so for a second day in a row I was out of smoke all day. Boooooooo it is just not my week lol. So I took today off work to relax and change my luck