My New Home Made Vapor Prepare Station

I found another little juice holder that is only a little over $10.00. It looks like it will be great to hold the 30 10ml juices I just bought for trying new flavors but it does not look like it will hold any bottles bigger then that.

http://www.amazon.com/Trapezoid-Lattices-Lipsticks-Cosmetic-Organizer/dp/B00CWZ0BLE/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1382837234&sr=1-1&keywords=makeup+holders

With these measurements what is the largest size bottles will this will hold? That is the measurement for each cube.

Acrylic Lipstick Organizer with 12 Compartments 6 3/4"w X 2 1/2"d X 1 3/4"h

I can't put anything on the wall because my walls are concrete. No screws or nails going in them. I'm trying to think ahead to when I do get the larger bottles. So far the largest bottles I have bought is 50 ml but if these new flavors turn out as good as my Dudacino I am going to start buying in the real big bottles just in case they do stop selling nicotine online. If these are not big enough does anyone know the measurements of the big bottles. The biggest I have seen for sale is 120 ml bottles.

That first one would be awesome! If it could attach to a wall, I don't have room on my desk.....then I could get the bottles out of my tackle box, and more ORGANIZED room in the box for my tanks. Instead of the glass tanks each having a slot to themselves, and then all the evods stacked on top of each other, in two slots, lol. Part of me really wants more tanks.....and part of me wants to whittle down my flavor list......and then there is that part of me standing back going, "and what are you going to do when things like seizures happen and you can't taste jack squat?" So I can't limit my flavors any, I don't think, except to what I can't taste any more.