Dragons Tear

I love this liquid, but for some reason in my Mini Davides it takes an immense amount of force to get them apart to refill after using this liquid. Anyone know a trick or anything? I guess the sweetener or whatever is very adhesive. I have one right now I cannot get the bottom off. Never happened with any other liquid.

Get it in the sink and run warm water over it, work it open, takes a few minutes. Wipe dem threads when you fill bud!

I go through a staggering amount of Qtips wiping the threads to try and stop it from sticking to no avail, but of all my liquids this is the only one that sticks and it sticks every time lol. About to switch from the Mini Davides to all KPT2s for my every day flavors anyway so at least I will have more grip.

That's....weird. Then again, on my full sized Davide, you may recall, I had that incident where I couldn't take it apart to clean it. I could take the base off fine, but the bottom ring, that holds the whole assembly together, would not budge. Hubby didn't want to mess with it (I had already run it under hot water, and even soaked it for several hours in hot water), so next time I went into the vape shop, the owner opened it for me. I joked that I must have loosened it for him.

Its just the design of the Davide Mini I guess, the bottom is completely slick. None of the other flavors I use have done this, but Dragons Tear has every time to differing extents. I finally got it opened but it wasnt easy. The ridges on the KPT base should fix this since I am switching over.