Evod question

spydre

Okay, so I had my second Evod fail the other day. I noticed some online retailers sell bases for Evods. So out of curiosity, I took the base of one of my other Evods and tried it with the "failed" Evod, and it worked! So the bases just look like a ring of mmetal, so what can "fail" in them?

Anything can fail to work I suppose. I have 4 EVOD BCC tanks for almost 4 months and have no issues. The only issue I ever did have was a bad coil.

I know right? I just bought 2 EVOD kits and I love them one pink and one yellow. That is 2 total batteries of each color and 4 BCC of each color. And get this for luck, I won 2 more pink EVOD BCCs in the contest and because the coloring was not exactly right in the yellow kit they are sending me 2 more yellow EVOD BCCs, their idea not mine, I did not complain. The only problem is I have blown threw 4 coils in just 2 weeks so I know what yall mean. I wish I could find a place that sells coils that really last. The place where I bought the kits said they are getting new ones in and are sending me replacements when they get there. I hope they work.

I know right? I just bought 2 EVOD kits and I love them one pink and one yellow. That is 2 total batteries of each color and 4 BCC of each color. And get this for luck, I won 2 more pink EVOD BCCs in the contest and because the coloring was not exactly right in the yellow kit they are sending me 2 more yellow EVOD BCCs, their idea not mine, I did not complain. The only problem is I have blown threw 4 coils in just 2 weeks so I know what yall mean. I wish I could find a place that sells coils that really last. The place where I bought the kits said they are getting new ones in and are sending me replacements when they get there. I hope they work.

I LOVE my Evods. They were the first things I had after the original CE4s that came with my starter kit - I got one a week after the starter kit, or maybe it was a few days, I can't remember what day of the week we went and got the stuff, because I wanted to try a second flavor, and the idiot that waited on us when we bought the starter kits, although he only filled ONE of hubby's CE4s with 618, he filled BOTH of mine with it. What was the point? I could always just refill the thing, he'd shown me how, but he prevented me from trying another flavor without buying another tank at the extra inflated prices at the shop he worked at. Hubby and I have since determined he's kind of another word for butt anyway.

Aw, heck, just figured out what was wrong with the bloody Evod. The air holes on the skirting of the base were plugged up. I don't know if it was the rinsing them out, or shoving toothpicks into them, but I can suck air through it again while it's attached to my device now. Son of a (excuse me) *****. Someone told me that evods can go bad last time I had this happen, and I pitched and replaced the evod (at a price of ten bucks because I couldn't get to the cheap store). I didn't even think of it until my husband mentioned that when he uses his eGo battery so he can use his Evod, because of the way he normally holds his Provari, his finger goes over one of the evod air holes. Then I didn't remember it until just now.....

Although, I do have to say, this one has seen better days.....the paint is peeling off the, I guess it's aluminum at the bottom. So it's not green anymore, it's green and silver.

Edited by spydre

The only using that can go wrong with a base is losing o rings, unless you have a badly manufactured one, and that problem would show itself from the beginning. I have replaced evods with MT3 bases with no problem for a gal who couldn't open the smooth EVOD base, but could open it with the knurled base the MT3 has.