Tobacco flavor juice?

Tammy

Ok so I am a noobie here, but I have been vaping for over a year. I have tried many different flavors of juice. I still like the tobacco flavor. I have been using silver leaf tobacco non-menthol from pure smoker. So now that they are gone and I haven't been able to find a juice that I like, I need suggestions. I have looked at the vape dudes website, but where to start? I do not want a cigar or pipe flavor. So I am looking to you for suggestions, please.

Which flavors do you prefer? I know it's personal preference, but I have to start somewhere. The ones I have tried is suppose to mimic cigarette flavors

like Marlboro, Camel, etc. None of these have that true tobacco flavor to me. Thanks for your advice. And I tend to chain vape. I burn out punch hole cartomizers in my tank on a daily basis. I go through a tank of juice daily and usually 2 mega ego batteries. So that being said, I must find juices that I like before I am completely out of my current supply. Again, thanks for any advice.

What is RY4? I looked at the site you suggested and didn't see that. Am I missing something?

RY4 is generally a, I think, supposedly mild or smooth tobacco flavor with vanilla and caramel, I THINK. However, the brands I've had of it previous to this weekend, the tobacco flavor stood out, and you only got little whiffs of the other flavors, and I didn't like that. But this Holy Grail RY4 is, I think it's a bit sweeter than the others, I'm not sure. I can't say for sure that you can taste the other flavors better, because vanilla is one of the flavors I'm not tasting very well lately, but it's not as harsh to me (I was actually at one point considering getting some vanilla or caramel to mix into the other RY4 we had, but it was just a sample, so I didn't bother. Hubby liked it enough to finish the sample off, but not enough to buy it. As a matter of fact, he didn't buy anything from that vendor, he was kinda meh on all the flavors, while I was gung ho on one, and now I have to mix it with another flavor (at this point) to keep it from bothering me (if you are looking for reasons on all my flavor issues, you can look up my old postings....they've just kicked in the last month, and while the two months before that I was veering away from tobacco flavored juices, now I'm finding them more attractive again, as long as I can taste all the ingredients.

Oh, and I'm sorry, it's called Holy Grail RY4 sweet tobacco.

I think I said earlier, and I'm sorry if I didn't, they are out of stock until tomorrow or Friday - I called them yesterday to ask them.

Edited by spydre

I do not vape a lot of tobacco flavors but I did like www, ecblends ejuice called tobacco blends, they let you customize Bronco buster was good to me as well, at least vapeable for my taste buds. almost all e juice makers have an ry4 juice, i have liked all of the Ry4 flavors from various venders but there was one that stood out which was called Gingers room Ry4 . It was very good but I lost where i bought it from and the bottle is missing from my juice collection so not sure where I got it from.

EC blends does have some small sample size bottles that r cheap and 30 ml is very reasonably priced so that is another plus in that you can try a lot of flavors with not lots of money tied up in it. As to vape dudes I have never tied their tobacco flavors as I did not like any of the other flavors I ever got from them. but all taste buds are different. it could be I made some poor choices with them, there shipping was good so not saying they r bad just not my favorite place.

I did hear that a vendor called Greenman juice had some good tobacco flavors.

You may want to Google for the online magazine called Spinful Choice awards for ejuice they have several reviews on the reported best of best for past several years running. , this will give you some ideas of what testers thought were the best of the best. Again it is good info to have but remember taste varies from person to person.Enjoy your vape journey - there is a lot of hit and miss but you can always pass on the juices you end up not liking so it is never wasted.

And the nonmenthol version was called signature leaf tobacco from puresmoker. I just watched a youtube video from 2010 about it and the guy on the video said it had a butterscotch flavor, he thought, with a tobacco flavor. I know my family tells me they can smell a hint of chocolate. I never tasted chocolate, just tobacco in a sweet form without being mentholly. And again I want to thank all of you for your posts. You have been tremendously helpful.

• 2 weeks later...