Ten point nic level drop, or mix 2 different levels

Okay, I've been mostly succesfully dropping down off 18 nic slowly - most of my juice right now is either 16 or 15 nic (except for a few). The new flavors I picked up from Cloud 9, I don't know if it is because Vapor Beast only carries these nic levels, or if the other company does as well, they only sell at nic levels of 24, 18, 8, and 0. And Vapor Beast, even online, only carries at those levels, and will not custom make a different nic level for you - at least, I'm assuming so, since I filled out a contact us form on Friday and still haven't heard back from them.

So, would a drop from 18 nic to 8 nic be too big of a jump for my body to handle, or should I just buy a bottle of 8 and a bottle of 18, and mix them together to get a nic 13?

For me, a 12 point drop was too much, too fast.

6 points was just about right. I went 24 to 18 to 12 over a few months and now I'm sneaking in some 6 here and there.

I went from 18 to 6 and it was a little rough

Yeah, see, that's what I was thinking. I mean, my vaping went up hugely just from going from 24 to 18, and I was only on 24 for like, a week. So I think next time I order these flavors, I'll get a bottle of 18 and a bottle of 8, and just mix them together to get a 30 ml bottle of 13 nic. As a matter of fact, hubby doesn't want to go to that particular vape store (Cloud 9) because it's $12 a bottle, so I need to call the Vapor Beast online store, and see how long it takes to ship once an order is put in, since it's free shipping. If I'd get it within a week, I guess that's okay (but I can't order it until their order comes in, tomorrow or Friday), and I'm completely out of the RY4 variant, and the Kick Ash full flavored tobacco, I have about 5 mls left. BUT, if I order it online, I can get all four bottles (2 15 ml bottles of each to mix up to make the 13 mg) for just $8 more than I would pay to get just 1 15 ml bottle of each flavor from Cloud 9. So I think we'll just use that place as a tasting ground, and maybe if we like the local juicer that sells there, pick up that stuff.....but I wish he would sell someplace else other than where they charge $12/15 ml.

Edited by spydre