Juice changing colors

I have some mint chocolate chip that I got from Ecblends. It was darker to begin with but it has turned a nasty brown color since it's been in my tank. Is this okay? It still tastes fine (actually I think the flavor has decreased a bit) but I feel like throat hit and vapor production has dropped. I also noticed my watermelon and strawberry margarita went from clear to a yellowish color but only when in my tank (t2). Can the darkening cause a drop in flavor production and throat hit?

Edited by Grant951

It is normal for it to darken in the bottle due to light and oxidation, when it darkens in your device it is usually the result of the buildup on your element dissolving .That is a good indicator time to replace is nearing. Some liquids leave more behind than others due to flavoring or sweeteners. Sometimes dumping it out and a whole fresh tank helps .

I agree.

The change is normal and you will notice a decrease in flavor and throat hit. This typically happens when I keep topping off a tank. At some point you just have to dump it and start fresh but always clean or replace your atomizer (coil)

I've had juice darken just over a day in my tank, as I've used the tank and not finished it off - part of that is from the heating cycle. It's a natural process, and there wasn't anything wrong with my tank, I just noticed it more with that juice because it was lighter - I would notice it when I would top it off the next morning, and then I'd see the colors sort of mix together. The juice didn't even taste any different.

• 2 weeks later...