I WON 2ND PLACE!

Hey all,

I won the 2nd place of Ecig Vapor Bargains Sept Give Away and I got 2 free PINK EVODS. Isn't that cool? And I just bought my first EVOD PINK kit a week ago. I haven't even gotten it in the mail yet. I am doing the happy dance. I can't do it on the table because I am at work but I had to close my office door and do it. :animier:

Woo-hoo! I saw that last night! Since they were going by your name, they said "first name only" and Patricia, I knew it was you! Congrats, girl!

I'm soooo jealous, of both of you winners! One of these days, I'm going to win a device I can keep as a back up, so that I can hand off my eGo double starter kit to either my almost aunt, or my sister (should she want to try to switch over - she's considered it, but her income fixed income (disability) is now even lower than mine, because her youngest son graduated high school, and he's 19, she no longer get SSI on him....yet both of her LARGE boys are living in her home, the oldest (oh my, he's 24 now?) I think to help her out financially, and well, the 19 year old because he's only 19, and he's only working part time and doesn't have an offer to move in with three of his friends like her oldest does. Her oldest is in school full time, and working most of the rest of the time, pays for his own car insurance, and since he's currently going to community college, it's all state grant covered, no student loans required. But if she's interested, I want to help her out.