Ec wicking?

Grant951

I bought two T2s with some juice ordered and filled them up and I notice when it's about half way I get burnt hits. If I turn it upside down and swish it around I get some good hits but if I set it upright it happens again. I have another T2 and I've never noticed it with this. I'd just get dry hits very rarely if it was low. What should I do?

Thats the thing that made me retire about 20 T2s to the "emergency box". You might get good hits without swirling for the first tank of a fresh coil....maybe... but after that I always had to swirl it around to keep the tops of the wicks wet. I will never use another top coil outside an emergency situation and the way I stock up on stuff I do not see that happening.

There are only two choices imo

1. Use a bottom coil unit

2. Swirl constantly or keep them full all the time. When I used them I considered a half a tank empty and would put another on until I could top it off.

Didn't know they were that cheap. I'll definitely order a few this weekend. I really like my T2s though. I've grown to love the draw and they are probably the best hitting tank I have besides my protank. I don't mind keeping them topped off I guess. I have 4 so I can rotate them enough throughout the day to avoid getting to or below half a tank.

Didn't know they were that cheap. I'll definitely order a few this weekend. I really like my T2s though. I've grown to love the draw and they are probably the best hitting tank I have besides my protank. I don't mind keeping them topped off I guess. I have 4 so I can rotate them enough throughout the day to avoid getting to or below half a tank.

T2's were my preference for quite a few months.

Yeah, I definitely won't ever do a top coil again. If you don't go with the Davide, or with a Pro Tank 2, at least go for a bottom coil, like an Evod. Plus, bottom coils are easier to fill. At least to me.

Actually the T2 is the easiest tank ever to fill imo. You don't even have to remove them from the battery and it's virtually impossible to get liquid into the shaft. They just have the same issue all top coil units have.......gravity. If they gave the same taste from top to bottom I would have never even tried anything else most likely. I used them for a long time. Like I said I still have about 20 of them in the "emergency box" I keep liquids I like but don't love, coils that came with tanks I bought, and some 2.8 ohm coils I bought before I knew what I was doing lol. They will all work if I am ever in a pinch.

Edited by bcartervol98

Still use the T2s regularly. I just keep 'em topped off and it works for me

The mini Davide is hard to beat, though. It's definitely #1 on my list

Loved the full sized Davide when I first got it, but unless I can pick up some play dough and stuff it in one of those holes and it will stick, I don't think it will be usable for me again. I don't know why - it was great when I first got it, but then it just, well, got too darned airy.

But my Pro Tank 2's are perfect in that respect. which is why I have, um, five of them. And I'm hoping for 5 of the mini 2's for Christmas.