618 clone?

spydre

We're kind of looking around looking for a 618 clone that we can fiddle with the flavors a bit and bring them out a bit more. Well we both want different boosts out of it. Anyway, I've found nothing on google, but, since I'm new to DIY recipe searches, that's not exactly a surprise.

Can anyone help us out?

Starting to wonder if Better Vapes sort of invented it - 618 is our area code. Get back to you about the sample. Better Vapes doesn't even have descriptions up on their site for most of their flavors.

Oh my goodness, if you are right, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! Which is odd because they sell 555, too, lol. I'm looking to diminish the tobacco taste even more, plus strengthen the other flavors, hubby is looking to strengthen ALL flavors. Well, okay, I guess I'd have to take it in steps, increase the other flavors first (more so than the extra flavor shot does) and then diminish the tobacco flavor, or vice versa. There are all SORTS of recipes for 555 out there!

Not to be nosy, how did you find this out???

Hrm. Next time we hit up the Better Vapes B&M (we don't use their online store except maybe to order something to pick up at the store) I'll sample the 555 and compare it to my 618. Depending on how much the vet costs this weekend, we may be hitting them up this weekend, anyway.