Help me complete these flavors!

Grant951

I ordered root beer float, cinnamon roll, ecto cooler, and got hibiscus as a free bottle (sounds nasty) from Mt. Baker. Cinnamon roll is alright (it's only steeped a day) but I can tell it's missing the icing. Rooter float is also missing the ice cream. It just tastes like those little root beer barrel candies. What would be a good flavor to add to these to fix them? I vaped the root beer all day today and it was awesome, but I'd like it to actually taste like a float. I'm hoping the cinnamon roll will get better with time, maybe the icing flavoring will come out in it? I have a vanilla swirl e juice from my b&m that I might add to the root beer one. Should I try adding it to the cinnamon roll too?

here is my advice. let them sit for another day or two and see if they get any better for you. IF they dont then buy some vanilla bean ice cream flavor from the perfumers apprentice and some vanilla icing from them and add a couple of drops to the bottles and see if it helps. :)

All the creamy juices I've bought from Mt. Baker Vapor needed lots of time to steep before the creaminess would come through. Some of them I'd have to let steep for a good month, which is why I no longer get juices from them. Their customer service is excellent but their juices just don't do it for me. :(

And I thought I was the only one mixing my flavors together lol,

I have some apple fritter that is really good but out of curiosity added some fire and ice which is a kind of intense cinnamon to it and its a pretty good combination, or I like to mix blue Icee which taste like blue snow cone and I mix it with thug juice which is a watermelon and grape flavor with menthol in it,

Sorry I can't offer advice on the flavored you are asking about, no experience with them yet but hope you get it worked out

Good luck

And I thought I was the only one mixing my flavors together lol, �

I have some apple fritter that is really good but out of curiosity added some fire and ice which is a kind of intense cinnamon to it and its a pretty good combination, or I like to mix blue Icee which taste like blue snow cone and I mix it with thug juice which is a watermelon and grape flavor with menthol in it,

Sorry I can't offer advice on the flavored you are asking about, no experience with them yet but hope you get it worked out

Good luck

Some times I mix my french vanilla tobacco in with my 618 to give it an extra punch of flavor, and if I'm going to vape my Turkish Honey Tobacco at all, I have to mix it with my honey wood, it's just too harsh otherwise.

i got a vape dudes apple pie 30ml been steeping for well over a month and i still cant vape it. the cinnamon over powers the apple and crust i get a hint of. i might boil it in a bag in the bottle to see if i can speed steep it and see if it makes a diff.

Some times I mix my french vanilla tobacco in with my 618 to give it an extra punch of flavor, and if I'm going to vape my Turkish Honey Tobacco at all, I have to mix it with my honey wood, it's just too harsh otherwise.

I haven't tried any of the tobacco flavored yet, been over whelmed with everything else

i got a vape dudes apple pie 30ml been steeping for well over a month and i still cant vape it. the cinnamon over powers the apple and crust i get a hint of. i might boil it in a bag in the bottle to see if i can speed steep it and see if it makes a diff.

I have found with vapes, if it contains cinnamon, it will be something not to my liking unfortunately.

I have found with vapes, if it contains cinnamon, it will be something not to my liking unfortunately.

i think in my case it might be the same thing. fortunately jennifer at vape dudes said i can send it back since it is unused and they will gladly exchange it for something else. just not sure if i want more belgium blue or blue honey you rave about.