KTS TELESCOPIC STORM

MarcTenn

What power is your Kick set at? Just remember that the mod is just a battery holder...the vapor produced is going to be directly dependent on the power setting on your Kick. I have Two KTS+ mech mods and with a Sigelei Kick in them (set to 9 watts), they are fog machines.

Edited by Rixter

Looks like the Kamry chip only provides protection and doesnt do what the original Kick does.

If that's the case, then the culprit is likely the X8's resistance level. Since we apparently aren't able to adjust your mod's power level with the equipment you have, we'll have to reduce your tank's resistance, which will increase the power to your coil. Gimme a few minutes to do a little research and I'll get back with you.

Edited by Rixter

Okay. The Kamry Kick Chip is just a protection chip...no power adjustment. Nice research, jeffb. :thumbup:

The X8 is a carto tank that uses standard length (35mm) tank cartos...not XL (45mm). You can use the XLs, but they'll stick out of the top of your tank a pretty good bit.

If you want to up your vapor production, you'll need to get some low resistance (2Ω) tank cartos for it. I use Boge LR tank cartos in my carto tanks...the best price I've found for what you need to get (Boge 510 LR Stainless Laser Slotted) is here.

Your X8 probably came with a 2.5Ω carto, which will put around 5½ watts on your carto's coil at 3.7v. A 2Ω carto will give you close to 7 watts. Just remember this...without a variable power chip (like the Sigelei Kick), your voltage will drop from 4.2v (freshly charged battery) to 3.5v (time to recharge) with use, which in turn will cause your tank's power to decrease as well.

If you do get a Kick, you'll more than likely need to get an 18350, 18490, or 18500 IMR battery, because I don't think an 18650 plus a Kick will fit in your mod.

1336002-7.jpg

X8 Carto Tank

Edited by Rixter

If you do get a Kick, you'll more than likely need to get an 18350, 18490, or 18500 IMR battery, because I don't think an 18650 plus a Kick will fit in your mod.

I can only vouch for the IMR 18350s working with a Kick in the KTS. That's the only configuration I've personally tried since I don't have any 18490s or 18500s.

Edited by Rixter