Condensation

Is there any reason a liquid from one supplier would fill the tip with condensation after a very short use and another would not produce a drop after vaping a half a tank? I use a lot of clear mouthpieces and there is one particular suppliers liquid that produces a huge amount of condensation and another that produces very little at call.

Difference in pg-vg and nic.

VapeDudes produces a ton of condensation after only a few draws. Fuzion produces none at all after almost emptying a 2ml tank

VapeDudes 70pg 30vg 24mg

Fuzion 60pg 40vg 18mg

No difference in the style I vape it.

It's just the difference in pg-vg and nic as suggested by other comments. Could also have a little to do with your VV/VW settings too, but that last part is just my own theory. It makes sense in my head that different settings produce different temps which in my head would result in differences in amount of condensation produced.

I have never noticed any condensation but then my drip tips are not clear. I have noticed that even though I always use 70pg/30vg and 24mg nic that some juice I bought for $2.00 a bottle clearance table juice takes twice as long to vape as my usual juice. And it is good so I vape it just as much.