Help with possible flavors, pref a little sweet

I could have sworn I posted this last night.

Okay, so far, I like my tobacco flavors, which are sweeter, but sometimes I feel like I'm tasting an ashtray. So I have other juices in reserve. Right now my reserve juices are cinnamon roll, french vanilla, and milk chocolate. LOVE the cinnamon roll, but I can't vape that for long stretches of time, and eating or drinking really messes up with the way it tastes, and say, like right now in the morning, there's no way I could manage it because my mouth's so dry anyway. Oh, and I also have the coconut, and Irish cream is on it's way, but if Bailey's had no alcohol, would you want/be able to drink it all day? Yeah, didn't think so.

So, I'm looking for something, like I said, a little sweet, but not cloying. Right now, my two favorite vapes are Honey Wood and 618 blend with an extra shot of flavor (both tobacco flavors), but there are times I just can't vape any more tobacco flavors. And while I like my milk chocolate and french vanilla, at some point in time, they've dropped down on the list to "sometimers", although I did bump French Vanilla back up in the last couple of days, but I need to make a supply run to get more of it and milk chocolate. The chocolate banana that Aqua sent me was freaking awesome.

I was thinking about getting a straight honey, or buttery nipple, no tobacco flavor, but like I said, I'm looking for something sweet-ish. I can't do mints, though. I like mints on occasion, I just don't like how it tastes to vape it, although I haven't really gotten much of a "mint" hint from the Mint Chip Ice Cream sample that Aqua sent me, but I still can't figure that flavor out. Maybe have hubby take a hit on it later when he comes home.

Anyway, just looking for any suggestions of flavors anyone can give me?

I just cracked open my first bottle of liquid from Fuzion and WOW! Endless Summer is a Strawberry Lemonade with a hint of orange. Sweet but not too sweet. I can't wait to try the Unicorn Blood tomorrow night, smells like Hawaiian Punch lol. That's all I am waiting on to make a large order from those guys, and this one will include Rasta Blood.

I'll take those under advisement. Went into my B&M shop that has the honey,and I don't know what I was expecting - maybe for it to taste more like honey, like my honey wood does, but it's not something I would vape. As soon as I can, I'm gonna order that chocolate banana if not now (my regular Sept paycheck came in early, too, thanks to the holiday), then in October, and possibly the the Irish Cream that Uma recommended to me in another thread, and then the fuzion samples. But I need to get my flavor rotation set soon, as December is coming, and 2 kids b-days in the week and a half before x-mas, plus x-mas, well, yeah, that sucks.

Spydre,

Have you tried Vape Dudes, "Grand Prarie"?

https://www.vapedudes.com/Grand-Prairie_p_211.html

If this said, ash tray taste is the same ash tray taste my mouth dislikes then you might really like! My second 50ml bottle is set at extra flavor, 16mg and 50/50.

The Coffee they make is my all day or erm a lot of day.... Most of my day vape lol I'm still a bit o noob though so take as you will