Clearomizer Depression

rcoe

So I got to Vision Clearomizers (disposables) with my starter kit from a local B&M last week...love vaping....but...

Took my second clearomizer out of the package the other day and noticed the center post (that the vape runs through) was slightly off center. I've run a couple tanks through it and today is started leaking. When I look inside now the inner post is quite a bit off center...I think the whole inside is katywompus.

ANYWHO....now I'm in the market for a decent clearo....leaning towards a Kanger Evod.

any thoughts or opinions? Also, a reputable (and quick shipping) vendor?

thanks - R

If you want to go with an EVOD I'd suggest using the Vapor Talk Market Place and get it from The Veteran Vaper:

https://vaportalk.com/marketplace/tanks/

Brian's customer service is beyond excellent.

If you scroll down a bit you'll also see the Kangor Pro Tank. Many people like those, although I prefer the Pro Tank 2 or better yet the Anyvape Davide mini glassomizer. Brian does not have the Pro Tank 2 or the Davides though. The Davide and Davide mini -- I get mine from Discount Vapers but they're currently out of stock.

:(

LOVE my evods, except for the very tiny windows you get in the sides to see what level your juice is at (which can be a pain if you aren't in a very well lit room - like most of my house). But I also love my Pro Tank 2 (just got it). Similar draw to the Evod, bottom coil, glass, and hold more than the Evod. I'd skip the pro tank mini, granted, it's glass, and has all the advantages of the Evod (same manufacturer), except it actually holds LESS than the Evods. Which is why when I just placed my order, in order to go all glass, I went all full sized Pro-Tank 2's and skipped minis. I'll keep the Evods for flavors I don't use as often, or for sampling purposes.