"Fogger" Taifun Clone

I'm hoping the build quality on this is decent as i got one coming soon from a coop. Its from yiloong which hasn't a quality track record in the past. It is all stainless tho. But for 18 clams i guess i can't complain too much if its bad.

Fogger

Scroll down for more pics.

Edited by Proetus

• 4 weeks later...

So i finally got this about a week ago. It sat on my desk and mocked me for a week. I haven't had good luck with RBA's in the past. Every Video i found was in German previously. I cleaned it up, rebuilt it with doubled up 2.5mm silica, with about 5 wraps of 30g kanthal, coming in at 1.4Ω. Filled it up with some GJ and....OMFG the best tasting vape i have ever had in 7 months of vaping. The machining is just buttery smooth on the entire thing. The glass has small microchips in the edges. It certainly wasn't fire annealed. Cut and ground maybe. However this does not effect vaping in anyway. No leaks or anything like that.

I'm hitting it with 4.5v on my Provari, which is equivalent to 14.4 Watts. Holy crikey! Its fabulous!

null_zpse4a31917.jpg

How i received it

null_zps705cdef0.jpg

Everything. Spare orings, extra wick (hybrid wick)

null_zpsbdb5c619.jpg

The big tada!

null_zpse721b763.jpg

null_zps94b29186.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, hubby got the fogger, so now he, of course, is going to learn to do the rebuildable part, but my question is, on the list of supplies, he had down ORGANIC cotton (I guess for the wick), though I don't think he found any, I know he picked up silica wick at 3D, but 3D is out of mesh. I mentioned the possibility I've seen floated here of using embroidery floss, and you can find that at any box store that has a crafting section, but he was insistent on organic cotton.

Cotton Balls...

See, that's what I told him. We have TWO BIG bags of cotton balls, because I forgot that we had the first bag when I told him to get the second bag, and then, well, I never did start painting my nails again, so I only use them to clean off my keyboard.

But that brings me to my next question....WTH is ORGANIC cotton?

organic cotton would be organic cotton balls or organic rolled cotton. they sell it in the first aid section at walgreens or CVS. Basically the only difference is it guarantees that it wont transfer smells just because it is sitting on a shelf. It usually comes in a sealed container like q-tips.

See, his explanation to me late last night, very late, was because if he's going to be inhaling something into his lungs, he doesn't want it wicked off of something that's been bleached or whatever else.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines