The Spade From Vaprlife

That is sharp looking. I so want to buy one of these mods everyone keeps talking about. I feel so out of the loop. Need a job first.

I feel your pain Birddog. That thing looks SWEET. Right up my 510 alley

Edited by keenan

Jeso is putting out so much cool stuff. im sure when i pickup the VP3, both my VP1s will become backup units. then there is the VP-PT, im sure that will be cool too and put my Puresmoker PT on the secondary shelf as well. makes me wonder what is there will be room for a VP4.... :wacko:

Jeso is putting out so much cool stuff. im sure when i pickup the VP3, both my VP1s will become backup units. then there is the VP-PT, im sure that will be cool too and put my Puresmoker PT on the secondary shelf as well. makes me wonder what is there will be room for a VP4.... :wacko:

Hi bzeisman,

Maybe we will make the VP4 out of the 50mm shells you sent!

Just Kidding!!!!!!

Jeso

Santa's not real??? :wtf::(

Next you'll tell me there's no Easter Bunny.... Which I would believe. bunnies don't lay eggs. If they did, eggs would be 10cents a dozen.

ok now what?!?! VP2 or Spade-510??? Aaaaah!! I don't wanna make that choice!! darn i wish santa was real!! Hehehe!!

Jeso, you make the coolest stuff!! Nice job sir!!

OK...Santa's real, but I don't think he is going to bring me a VP2 :( I am not sure about the Easter Bunny. Bunnies laying eggs is a litle creepy to me!!!

Does anyone know when the Spade will be ready to acquire?!?