noobie from Indpls IN

Rcam1977

whats up everybody, i amd completely new to the world of Ecig's, i ordered some juice and a starter kit and have my juice but no ecig yet, so i am still on analogs.

if anybody else on hear is from the Indy area and has never been to Pure Vape Indy its a pretty cool place to visit, i wandered in the other day by recomendation of a hiking buddy and they were very friendly, they have a shelf on the wall with probably 25-50 flavors and a couple of batteries so you can sample all the different flavors they offer, i must have tried 20 of them,

Welcome! Once you start, you won't regret it. I certainly don't. Within three days, just the way your sense of smell improves is incredible. It tastes SOOOOO much better than analogs, it's hard, for me, to believe that the bleh taste of analogs satisfied me, much less some of the other things that came along with it.

I was developing a chronic cough - I wouldn't call it a smoker's cough, but I was a smoker for 24 years. I would just up and have a little cough come up every once in a while, nothing huge, just a little cough. Within a week, that was gone. After a month, well, let's just say I'm pretty much stuck on the flavors.

I ordered a EGO MT4 kit from Fast Tech, now I'm just playing the waiting game, I ordered some juice from Pro Vape and got it in like 2 days its the Red Hot Cinnamon flavor and got it in the mail like 3 days later, hopefully my machine will get here soon, I'm ready to start vaping ang get off analogs

I ordered a EGO MT4 kit from Fast Tech, now I'm just playing the waiting game, I ordered some juice from Pro Vape and got it in like 2 days its the Red Hot Cinnamon flavor and got it in the mail like 3 days later, hopefully my machine will get here soon, I'm ready to start vaping ang get off analogs

Okay. You're on your way. I hope you bought some replacement coils too. And you'll want a backup battery soon as well. That 1100mah battery will take a few hours to charge when it goes.

Good luck!

whats up everybody, i amd completely new to the world of Ecig's, i ordered some juice and a starter kit and have my juice but no ecig yet, so i am still on analogs.

if anybody else on hear is from the Indy area and has never been to Pure Vape Indy its a pretty cool place to visit, i wandered in the other day by recomendation of a hiking buddy and they were very friendly, they have a shelf on the wall with probably 25-50 flavors and a couple of batteries so you can sample all the different flavors they offer, i must have tried 20 of them,

Welcome to vaportalk!!! its good to have you here!

I do want to caution you to ask if the juice has nic in it when You try them . I learned the hard way by making myself sick as a dog trying too many with too much nic. I didnt think to ask .I know now ! lol

Welcome! Once you start, you won't regret it. I certainly don't. Within three days, just the way your sense of smell improves is incredible. It tastes SOOOOO much better than analogs, it's hard, for me, to believe that the bleh taste of analogs satisfied me, much less some of the other things that came along with it.

I was developing a chronic cough - I wouldn't call it a smoker's cough, but I was a smoker for 24 years. I would just up and have a little cough come up every once in a while, nothing huge, just a little cough. Within a week, that was gone. After a month, well, let's just say I'm pretty much stuck on the flavors.

lol after smoking 24 years ....you can go ahead and call it a smokers cough ! :)

fast tech is in hong kong , you are looking at a 2 week wait , if you want to get this ball rolling sooner you *may* want to pick up a 650 mah battery and a cheap little clero to get you by. just a thought :)

I got impatient and stopped by a local Vape shop and ended up buying a Tesla and a Protank 2, and my EGO kit showed up the next day,

The Tesla is really nice but find myself using the EGO more often than not, also the Protank2 seems to be kind of hard to get used to or maybe I don't know how to use it, it gurgles a lot

Welcome to vaportalk!!! its good to have you here!

I do want to caution you to ask if the juice has nic in it when You try them . I learned the hard way by making myself sick as a dog trying too many with too much nic. I didnt think to ask .I know now ! lol

Oh yeah, the two B&M shops near us put the nic level at 6 MAX because "you can get too much nicotine" and start getting lightheaded and stuff.

I got impatient and stopped by a local Vape shop and ended up buying a Tesla and a Protank 2, and my EGO kit showed up the next day,

The Tesla is really nice but find myself using the EGO more often than not, also the Protank2 seems to be kind of hard to get used to or maybe I don't know how to use it, it gurgles a lot

If it's gurgling just take it off your battery, place a tissue under the bottom of the tank where it connects to the battery and blow gently into the mouthpiece. Some juice got into your center post is all. Also, dab the top of the battery where it connects to dry the juice that's probably gathered there. Put it back together and you should be good to go...until the next time. The Davide minis that I use haven't really had that problem with, the Pro Tank and Pro Tank 2? Yeah, I get that more often than I like. :)

If it's gurgling just take it off your battery, place a tissue under the bottom of the tank where it connects to the battery and blow gently into the mouthpiece. Some juice got into your center post is all. Also, dab the top of the battery where it connects to dry the juice that's probably gathered there. Put it back together and you should be good to go...until the next time. The Davide minis that I use haven't really had that problem with, the Pro Tank and Pro Tank 2? Yeah, I get that more often than I like. :)

That's what I've been doing just aggravated with the KPT, thinking about getting rid of it, I did stop by the Vape shop yesterday and buy a vivi nova tank and some juices, the vivi nova tank seems to be working pretty good but would still like to find a good glass tank that is not so temperamental though if anybody has any suggestions

If the blowing doesn't fix it, try reseating your coil, or the coil (this is on Protech, right?) may need replaced. If it's the generic clearomizers that came with your starter kit, then you can't do anything with them, other than the blow trick, but with those, you can blow from both ends and have it work (sometimes it takes blowing from both ends).

That's what I've been doing just aggravated with the KPT, thinking about getting rid of it, I did stop by the Vape shop yesterday and buy a vivi nova tank and some juices, the vivi nova tank seems to be working pretty good but would still like to find a good glass tank that is not so temperamental though if anybody has any suggestions

Then I think you may just have a bad coil, so remove the coil and replace it with the second coil that came with it. After giving your juice enough time to soak into the coil, you should be all good.

it's not the tanks themselves that are problems - and Pro Tanks and Davides have this problem in common, it's that quality control on the coils seems to be squat with the kanger/evod/davide coil. But they are like $5 for a box of 5, so I don't worry about it too much, and keep plenty on hand.

Then I think you may just have a bad coil, so remove the coil and replace it with the second coil that came with it. After giving your juice enough time to soak into the coil, you should be all good.

it's not the tanks themselves that are problems - and Pro Tanks and Davides have this problem in common, it's that quality control on the coils seems to be squat with the kanger/evod/davide coil. But they are like $5 for a box of 5, so I don't worry about it too much, and keep plenty on hand.

I'll give that a try after I get paid , I've been to the Vape Shop 4 times in the past week and taped out right now, I believe this is probably healthier than analogs but so far it hasn't been cheaper,

Getting started can get a bit pricey, but once you've got everything you need it's just a matter of upkeep. Sort of. Except you'll want the next new, shiny thing. :)

My main love is direct dripping, there's just nothing that compares to the flavor I get from my HH.357 atomizers. After that, the Davide mini works almost as good. It's a glass/Pyrex tank and can be ordered from Discount Vapers for just $11.99 each, which is pretty cheap considering it comes with a coil inside the unit and two extra coils besides. If you end up getting one of these, before using it, make sure to clean everything, take out the coil and put it back in (to make sure it's in there properly). I've not had any problems with mine once I figured out a couple of things like taping one hole to tighten the draw -- but that's just a personal preference. :)

Hi there, Im new here and also from Indy! Im going to check out that vape store for sure..there is a new one in Brownsburg, which is where Ive been getting my supplies..Main Street Vapor Shop..They are family owned, very helpful to newbies like me..good people and top notch products :yes Anyway, welcome!!

Hi there, Im new here and also from Indy! Im going to check out that vape store for sure..there is a new one in Brownsburg, which is where Ive been getting my supplies..Main Street Vapor Shop..They are family owned, very helpful to newbies like me..good people and top notch products :yes Anyway, welcome!!

Yeah I heard about the new shop in Brownsburg, I've only been to Independent Vapes on the south side of Indy and Pure Vape Indy, Pure Vape Indy is the better of the two since they have more of a selection and they have the juice bar, and the guys there are very helpful and don't mind explaining things to us new guys

I just in some new coils from Sun Vapers and they gave me a coupon code for 7% off my next order and said anybody can use it so for anybody that is interested the code is SAVE7..... Figured I would post and share it with everybody here, have a great day all