Good Irish Creme Juice?

Hiya. Okay, I ordered a bottle of Irish Cream from Chi-Town last week. Hubby confiscated it, saying he had been looking for an Irish Creme flavored vape. Fine, but he still had it steeping. So I talked him into letting me try it last night, since my Honey Wood had already finished steeping, I hoped the Irish Cream would have, as well.

I don't see how steeping is going to change this. I don't know if they mixed the wrong thing, and mislabeled it, but it tastes distinctly of coconut, and coconut is NOT in Irish Creme. The reviews on the site said it tasted just like Bailey's. Actually, they have Coconut, Coconut Cream, and Pina Colada as flavors....so I'm going to have hubby try it, and then have him contact Chi-Town and tell them that we think they gave us Coconut Cream instead of Irish Cream and see if they can/will send a replacement bottle.

Anyway, this tastes nothing like Bailey's, or any Irish Cream drink I've tried. If they DO send us a replacement bottle, and it's a dud, do any of you know where I can get a GOOD Irish Cream flavored e-juice? I just want to have another option. In my mind, I've KNOWN it wasn't Irish Cream since last night when I climbed in bed and tasted it for the first time and got a mouthful of coconut.

Don't get me wrong, I like it, whatever it is, and I'll vape it, but I want what I ordered. The Honey Wood that I get from them is GREAT, and I can see I'm going to have to start ordering two bottles at a time, since they only sell in 36 ml bottles, and I didn't realize this at the time I ordered (hubby ordered because "he has an account there already), but if you buy two of the same flavor, it looks like it's a buy one get one free deal (I'll go ahead and order the two bottles of honey wood after I get paid, when I make my other huge purchase - it's becoming my second top vaped, second only to the 618 custom blend).

Hiya. Okay, I ordered a bottle of Irish Cream from Chi-Town last week. Hubby confiscated it, saying he had been looking for an Irish Creme flavored vape. Fine, but he still had it steeping. So I talked him into letting me try it last night, since my Honey Wood had already finished steeping, I hoped the Irish Cream would have, as well.

I don't see how steeping is going to change this. I don't know if they mixed the wrong thing, and mislabeled it, but it tastes distinctly of coconut, and coconut is NOT in Irish Creme. The reviews on the site said it tasted just like Bailey's. Actually, they have Coconut, Coconut Cream, and Pina Colada as flavors....so I'm going to have hubby try it, and then have him contact Chi-Town and tell them that we think they gave us Coconut Cream instead of Irish Cream and see if they can/will send a replacement bottle.

Anyway, this tastes nothing like Bailey's, or any Irish Cream drink I've tried. If they DO send us a replacement bottle, and it's a dud, do any of you know where I can get a GOOD Irish Cream flavored e-juice? I just want to have another option. In my mind, I've KNOWN it wasn't Irish Cream since last night when I climbed in bed and tasted it for the first time and got a mouthful of coconut.

Don't get me wrong, I like it, whatever it is, and I'll vape it, but I want what I ordered. The Honey Wood that I get from them is GREAT, and I can see I'm going to have to start ordering two bottles at a time, since they only sell in 36 ml bottles, and I didn't realize this at the time I ordered (hubby ordered because "he has an account there already), but if you buy two of the same flavor, it looks like it's a buy one get one free deal (I'll go ahead and order the two bottles of honey wood after I get paid, when I make my other huge purchase - it's becoming my second top vaped, second only to the 618 custom blend).

omg that would be horrible for me since I despise coconut!! ( and peanut butter ) :sick:

I dont like irish cream either so I cant help there Just posting some sympathy for ya though.

Thanks. Finding this helps, because *sigh* we got the package in from Chi-Town and when I opened the bottle it SMELLED almost right....but on tasting it, it tasted just like the other one - coconut. I'm gonna give it some steeping time (I guess long enough until I finish this no bake cake, I have 2.2 ohm coils coming out the wazoo) and see if that improves it. When I first sniffed it, I thought I detected an almost alchol-y Baileys type scent from of it, but I guess the alcohol scent was the nic solution in it, I'm not sure.