Vaping like a dragon?

We had a customer come in the other day that vapes a 30ml bottle of 32mg a DAY!!!! I know our E-liquids are that good, but can that be healthy?!?

That's over 900mg of nicotine (assuming it's 32mg per ml. I think there was a misunderstanding or something lol.

I actually emptied a 2ml tank yesterday, first time I have ever done that lol. I guess I do not see how someone physically could vape 5-6ml in a day, muchless 30. How is that even possible? I have my PV in my hand all day at work and on a lanyard the rest of the time. Not sure how I could hit it more.

I actually emptied a 2ml tank yesterday, first time I have ever done that lol. I guess I do not see how someone physically could vape 5-6ml in a day, muchless 30. How is that even possible? I have my PV in my hand all day at work and on a lanyard the rest of the time. Not sure how I could hit it more.

does your battery get hot from chain vaping?

i hit mine constantly and non stop if i have whiskey in my hand.

the other day i killed 2 full batteries in 12 hours a 650 twist and my 1300mah both charged full prior to use, that was a 6ml day. i have noticed juices from different vendors burn at different speeds. vape dudes i can murder easy but they are great. matt's blends are the same but predominantly vg. ecb or MBV can last days but they dont really do it for me.

How much of a smoker were you, out of curiosity?

I can do 6 - 8 in a day, although I think the day my mom went into the hospital, I MAY have done 10.

Oh, and for those of you that can vape in the hospital, you're lucky. :) Hospitals around here - at least my hospital, and as far as I know, Barnes, you can't. I asked. :(

does your battery get hot from chain vaping?

i hit mine constantly and non stop if i have whiskey in my hand.

the other day i killed 2 full batteries in 12 hours a 650 twist and my 1300mah both charged full prior to use, that was a 6ml day. i have noticed juices from different vendors burn at different speeds. vape dudes i can murder easy but they are great. matt's blends are the same but predominantly vg. ecb or MBV can last days but they dont really do it for me.

See, when I started vaping a short month ago, I would go through one ego 900 mah battery in 18 - 24 hours. Then the time started getting shorter, and shorter.....seemed like all the short time was on one battery - but that was the battery I was using the biggest part of my vaping day. Now, the battery times have evened out, and it's because the amount I'm vaping has increased. At least, I'm assuming that's why my batteries run down quickly now. I go through two full batteries in a day this week, getting up around 7, going to bed around midnight. Since I have hubby's other stick battery (he uses one of them because skinny little evod and pro tank mini look weird on his big honking provari), I generally have 1 in use, 1 charging, and 1 charged.

It's a good thing that so far today, I was only able to vape the cinnamon roll a little bit, because that's one I could see over-vaping on, not for the nic fix, or the oral fixation, but for the flavor.

But my battery doesn't get hot when I chain vape, but coil area of the tank gets pretty hot when I vape a lot in quick succession.