Missing my honey wood

Let's see, we made the order for the 30 ml bottle of honey wood, I think, Thursday night. I believe hubby got the e-mail stating it had been sent Friday, but no tracking number was sent with it, and we still haven't been charged for it.

Today, I vaped the last of my honey wood. I've been craving it like mad lately, especially after figuring out that if I mix some of that turkish honey tobacco with it, it makes a good combination.

Couldn't figure out what I wanted to vape today, nothing was working for me, until my hand landed on my honey wood/turkish honey evod. So, I filled the evod once, and vaped it down....and I had enough of the honey wood left over to pretty much fill a second evod, and vaped that down. Then I added a little more of the turkish honey to what was left, and vaped some of that (I really need bigger tanks).

So.....I'm wondering, if they say it was mailed on Friday, and we ordered it Thursday, so it was either mixed Thursday or Friday. Assuming we get it Monday (although since there is no tracking number it may just be first class mail and not priority, that would be what, 3 - 4 days of steep time while in transit? You think that's enough?

Personally, I can't wait to get paid. My 22 ml bottles of the rest of MY flavors that I don't share are all half empty. I need to get 30 ml bottles of all of them, plus hopefully a lower nic level, except on one for in times of stress. Or an alternate, smaller bottle of one of those juices to hit in times of high stress, or family parties where half the people are going to be smoking analogs. (Gads, I hope to not have any more weeks like this week, though.)

*sigh* well, if it does, I still have some other stuff to fall back on, but so far, each time I've been out of something (first, the custom 618, now the honey wood) is the time I'm urging for it the most.

Chi-town vapers. So mail order. But my local B&M store also has a honey flavor, and I'm thinking of picking that up with the express purpose of mixing that with the Turkish Honey tobacco so I can keep my honey wood for vaping by itself. I dunno, it depends on how the sampler tastes, I guess.

But I'm always ready to hear about good suppliers.

Edit: Oooh, I see Mt. Baker carries it, too, and cheaper than Chi-Town.

Edited by spydre

On second thought, after reading the reviews on the MTB honey wood, I'll stick with Chi-Town for it unless I can find another large vendor with better reviews on it than MTB. Chi-Town's reviews on it are all excellent, which is why I ordered the sample pack to begin with.