Question about e-cigs!

I live with two family members who are heavy smokers, one of them is 60+ and the other is in his 30's. I just wanted to know if E-Cigs work or if they have anything that can harm them, because I don't want to introduce them to this and accidentally kill them. I've been wondering if the blu-cig premium set is enough for 2 people because they are pretty expensive! I am only 12 and I am sick of seeing them smoke and want them to quit, but i'm not willing to go far like hiding or disposing their cigarettes because that's kinda f*cked up. So I am willing to introduce them to this product to help them quit! Also, if there is anything better/cheaper than the blu-cig please do tell!

I live with two family members who are heavy smokers, one of them is 60+ and the other is in his 30's. I just wanted to know if E-Cigs work or if they have anything that can harm them, because I don't want to introduce them to this and accidentally kill them. I've been wondering if the blu-cig premium set is enough for 2 people because they are pretty expensive! I am only 12 and I am sick of seeing them smoke and want them to quit, but i'm not willing to go far like hiding or disposing their cigarettes because that's kinda f*cked up. So I am willing to introduce them to this product to help them quit! Also, if there is anything better/cheaper than the blu-cig please do t

ok kiddo , youre my daughters age So I can relate .I know my daughter hated me smoking ,I did quit with the blue set BUT It wasnt good enough for me to keep using .so I bought one I liked better .The blue set has little cartridges that you have to replace when you use up all the ejuice inside .I had to use about 4 or 5 a day to equal the same amount of nicotine I was used to having in my cigarettes .that cost too much money to keep doing it that way for me About 15.00 per day . So I bought one called a kanger evod . you refill a tank with the ejuice instead .for me that is much better .It costs a lot less .

I will say it is very thoughtful of you to want your family to quit smoking, But you know it would probably be better if you spoke iwth your family members about it . You should tell them how it makes you feel when they smoke .How much it bothers you and why you are bothered by it , that way they can help you pick out the kind of e cigarette they would feel most comfortable using.

picking out an e cigarette is kind os like picking out shoes , you have to get the kind YOU like to use . it woudnt do any good for someone to pick you out and buy you a pair of sneakers if they didnt know your size would it ?

good luck , and if you have any more questions please ask , well help you as much as we can .

Christie gave some great advice. I commend you for your concern about your family members. I hope they eventually get off the stinkies.

I noticed you are 12 yrs. old. you must be 18 to be a part of this forum. I will be banning your account, however there is a lot of info on this forum. Feel free to do some research. You do not have to be a member to look around.

I commend you about your concern about your family members, as a mother. But remember, adults are stubborn. Sit down with the 30 year old, and broach the subject - I would mention it in broad terms - not the Blu e-cig specifically, because I've frankly heard that the other equipment works better than the cigarette lookalikes. You may not understand what I mean, but you have to suck a lot harder with a Blu e-cig than you do with a regular cigarette, and with the other things that we use.

My kids wanted me to stop smoking for YEARS. I knew I had to, but all I knew about was the Blu e-cig, and I knew that would be too expensive. I didn't know about this other equipment, which makes it much cheaper than smoking real cigarettes. The start up cost is higher than a carton of cigarettes, but in the long run, it's cheaper (using the equipment we use, not the Blu). Also, the only harmful thing, as far as the latest study shows, in e-cigarettes is nicotine, which the adults already are getting. But tobacco cigarettes contain 4000 chemicals and known carcinogens.

But the bottom line is, the adult has to be READY to put down the tobacco stick and switch to e-cigs. When you talk to the adult, you can have him or her do a web search on e-cigarettes, and there is a LOT of information out there about starter methods other than the Blu system.

When I was your age, I kept trying to get my parents to quit smoking, too.