Alright well I took another leap in vaping

Ok well as some my know I have been vaping for 3 years and haven't been mixing it up since I got my ego pass-through and started dripping..

I had been doing that for most of the three years...

But I was informed about tank systems and bought some Kanger T3s's and am using those on this 3.3 volt ego PT...

SO I bit the bigger bullet and bought my first mod...(wife is gonna kill me)

I could not pass up the price and I hope I just didn't get burned.... Because the price is one of them too good to be true things,

I got a evic for $84.95 with free shipping... It was marked down from $129 to $99 and I had a $15 coupon code.

I received this from Http://allamericanvape.com Code is "eVic123" if anyone is interested...

Man I hope I did not just give away $$

I've had an Evic since they first came out last year and I've been very happy with it. Mine was of course V1 and had an issue with the control head separating from the tube but I fixed that with some epoxy. Yours won't have that potential problem as the newer model heads are secured with screws.

I think you'll be happy with it.

You didn't buy a Mod, You bought a great APV! I love mine, ohms, volts, watts, all on one screen.....good price too...now you'll need a good charger .....

Yeah I get the terms mixed up, and I was just getting used to the term "drip tip"....seems like there are meds for that...hmmmm

I am stoked...never used a higher voltage device... Best thing I have had is a 650mah ego PT

Still haven't told the wife...I will wait till she sees it on bank statement....

Did get shipping confirm today.. WOOT

Great purchase! The evic is a solid PV! Like others have said, it comes with a battery, however I would recommend getting a good charger, 2 bay nitecore comes to mind. As well as a few more batteries. Button tops will work, but flat tops are better for the evic. 18650 batteries are what is needed. Enjoy you're new purchase!

Edited by Proetus